• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

2014 Arnold Classic Thread!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Last 2 years when he competed at the Arnold (Evan -2011 & 2012) his legs looked in proportion with the upper body. I hope it's only the phone camera angle..
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Nice to see you back!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Aaron Clark updates:


1891250_466079760159474_997867988_n-1.jpg


033a8964979411e39ad912ff858ba130_8-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Flex Lewis and Branch Warren,



1926639_10151881808256176_1600998270_n-1.jpg



7790_407338759411713_1200934622_n-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Tricky Jackson 2 weeks out:

1507577_684441191607616_1274502187_n-1.jpg
1898121_684441231607612_2047282876_n-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Damn thats hurts.......... all that prep time and money wasted
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
BREAKING NEWS!

Roelly Winklaar is out of the 2014 Arnold Classic! He had a motorcycle accident last night. More details coming soon.

2ylsol4-1.jpg
image98-1.jpg

That's to bad! I'm glad he is ok though.

Gotta say it is not smart to be riding with shorts and a no sleeves! Glad he had a helmet on though!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Top 5 in the 212's for Hide?


kwztkxL-1.jpg

​
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Pics of Flex Lewis from 4 weeks out:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Aaron Clark doing leg training 6 weeks before the 2014 Arnold Classic!





 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Roellys accident pics....

1904018_722821507752591_359833703_n_zps1-1.jpg

roelly_injury_217142_zps66037b42-1.jpg

roelly_injury_217143_zps68df81fa-1.jpg

roelly_injury_217144_zpsf0bb009c-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Dam, road burn. I sold my Ninja recently but I used to wear a mesh armored jacket, gloves and a helmet. The way I drive I would not ride with out that stuff. I am a maniac. :)

I'm glad he will be ok and he will come back stronger for next year and other events. I feel bad for him though.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ Holy Sh*t man! That hurts only watching..
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
These are just part & parcel of the lifestyle that includes bike for commuting _ I got to say though (Yes I'm a cynical old man) he does not look ready at all compared to what others are this far out _ unless of course this happened a month ago and the pictures are like 7 weeks out of the show!

- - - Updated - - -

Pics of Flex Lewis from 4 weeks out:

Now thats just plan wrong _ Flex is under 212 _ this is like rewriting physics & biology laws or something_ how is that even possible _ below 212!!!!!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
7 days to get your final placements in! :p1205554:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Flex Lewis under 2 weeks out!


1622860_286413834841475_245873129_n-1.jpg
 

Similar threads

TalkAdmin
Replies
0
Views
8K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
5K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
5K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
TalkAdmin
Replies
54
Views
37K
mvsf1
M
Top