• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

2014 Arnold Classic Thread!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Womans Pro Fitness winners at the 2014 Arnold Classic!

1. Oksana Grishina
2. Regiane DaSilva
3. Tanji Johnson
4. Bethany Cisternino
5. Trish Warren
6. Ryall Graber
 
FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
853
Points
18
fpbbo-1.jpg


wolfy a few hours ago
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ That was posted in 2013 as well. It's an older photo of Wolf, but still before the Arnold.
 
FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
853
Points
18
arh.. sorry then. Just got it from another forum :)
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Dennis Wolf is looking good! Stream is lagging lots though.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Flex looked way way bigger and aesthetic but Henry was harder!

- - - Updated - - -

I think Flex should just threepeat his Olympia title this year and then from 2015 get up to the open class _ there is no reason why he can't beat most of those guys!

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats to the top 6 _ Especially Aaron he looked great and with little better timing and dieting he can certainly step on stage with bigger legs _ I don't think there's a problem with his leg size per se _ it's more of an over-dieting issue! His side chest and BDB were killers!

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats to the top 6 _ Especially Aaron he looked great and with little better timing and dieting he can certainly step on stage with bigger legs _ I don't think there's a problem with his leg size per se _ it's more of an over-dieting issue! His side chest and BDB were killers!


I agree with all of your statements Paki!

The lighting is so horrible! Its a complete disservice to the athletes hard work. So many details washed out. Shawn Rhoden put on some mass for sure but a lot of it seems to be fullness which takes away from the crazy ratios he had in the past. Its definitely between him and Wolf. I give the edge to wolf but i wouldnt be surprised if they gave it to Rhoden who is also deserving.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
yeah, I was wondering if it was the lighting or the stream. My stream kept going from hd to like blurry slo mo.
 
Cutsjr

Cutsjr

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
109
Points
16
I would guess Wolf 1st and Rhoden 2nd. Wolf is definitely the biggest, hardest, and most vascular IMO.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I would guess Wolf 1st and Rhoden 2nd. Wolf is definitely the biggest, hardest, and most vascular IMO.

That's my guess as well.

Great show this year, great stream (HD worked well), and everybody was in awesome conditioning. Less guts than last year.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Wolf all the way.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Man they finallly figured out how to prepare a proper broadcast.........this one is smooth and fast, just fantastic
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Man they finallly figured out how to prepare a proper broadcast.........this one is smooth and fast, just fantastic

It has been decent much of the time but no so great here. It was way better last night than tonight for me. Tonight it has not been high def at all.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
I sure wish I was going to that after party. I would be getting refused by every one of those bikini babes! :bowhay:
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
So do you guys think the judges were correct? If not what would your choices be? Do you think Branch Warren should have been in the top 3?
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Branch 3rd NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Top 6 were correct _ the only thing I would say is they could've swapped Victor with Cedric and still would've been fair! With the God given potential Cedric aught to be winning these hands down instead we just feel glad he did not ruin his prep _ that's sad!
 

Similar threads

TalkAdmin
Replies
0
Views
8K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
5K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
5K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
TalkAdmin
Replies
54
Views
37K
mvsf1
M
Top