• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

2014 New York Pro - updates!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Guy Cisternino vs Aaron Clark at the 2014 New York Pro 212 division.

Guy cisternino vs aaron clark 2014 ny pro
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Ramy might dominate en n the future, but that 2011 NYP Kai is just out of this world.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Probably the smallest waist on a mass monster, especially in the side triceps pose!

Big ramy 2014 ny pro
That neck/trap/pecs combo makes him look like Godzilla!
 
C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
Ramy might dominate en n the future, but that 2011 NYP Kai is just out of this world.

Kai was incredible in the 2011 New York pro! I just browsed a thread here from that show. Simple incredible!
 
N

NewMan

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2014
Messages
61
Points
6
Big Ramy is becoming an all time favorite of mine. He is only going to get better with time to.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
What's your opinion on the 212 results, guys? I had Cisternino winning. Aaron looked great but he was very flat at the prejudging.


10413776 740299352659352 1185868738 n

Aaron Clark 2014 New York Pro most muscular
Aaron clark 2014 ny pro most muscular



Big Ramy - photoshoot with Flex magazine after winning the 2014 New York Pro
Big ramy photoshoot 2014 ny pro
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
I liked Aaron better _ Cisternino was harder but Aaron had rounder muscles and looked better overall IMHO!
By the by Aaron needs to control his right quad and he would look even better... he instinctively squeezes it more than the left leg! He needs to just "flare" them and not worry too much about showing striations because his real problem is leg sweep and that can be "hidden" to some extent by flaring your quads as opposed to squeezing them!
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
I liked Aaron better _ Cisternino was harder but Aaron had rounder muscles and looked better overall IMHO!
By the by Aaron needs to control his right quad and he would look even better... he instinctively squeezes it more than the left leg! He needs to just "flare" them and not worry too much about showing striations because his real problem is leg sweep and that can be "hidden" to some extent by flaring your quads as opposed to squeezing them!

Good observations. I didn't notice that until you pointed it out. Great eye!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
From DJ Facebook: Got Quads?? Big Ramy's tree trunks measure 35.5 inches

10341539_10154227657635121_6448952821074-1.jpg


:ughnoes::ughnoes::ughnoes::ughnoes:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
I bet those would go up and three or four inches flexed!
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
2K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
underbody
Replies
15
Views
4K
underbody
underbody
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
10K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Top