• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2014 SAN MARINO Pro!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Baito today...

1653865_10154744423330121_54392675513111-1.jpg


- - - Updated - - -

10616477_10152316802306176_926265155044660780_n.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
San Marino Pro

VIDEO: [video]http://www.flexonline.com/videos/ifbb/flight-2014-ifbb-san-marino-pro[/video]
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
a few more pics added


 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,522
Points
138
i was at san marino pro.. and i will post my pics.. asap!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Awesome pics man!! Wow, I bet they looked like freaking cartoon characters in real life!
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Great work, thanks bro!
I thought Denis looked better!!!!
But I'm just happy despite Steve Whiningburger being there Kuklo didn't get to rob anyone
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Awesome Underbody! Mecca gets exclusive!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Video highlights from the 2014 San Marino Pro

 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,522
Points
138
Great work, thanks bro!
I thought Denis looked better!!!!
But I'm just happy despite Steve Whiningburger being there Kuklo didn't get to rob anyone
i was at the competition and u can tell you that dennis wolf is the champion. a lot of italian fans wanted to see dennis in the first place.
shawn is a great champion, but i think that he was off.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,522
Points
138
Great work, thanks bro!
I thought Denis looked better!!!!
But I'm just happy despite Steve Whiningburger being there Kuklo didn't get to rob anyone
ahahah! about steve kuclo, i can tell you that he was in great shape... and i'm not his fan. but he had great quads with venes and in general his condition was on, more better than arnold classic brasil, but i think that steve must improve his chest and lat.
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
15
Views
4K
underbody
underbody
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
10K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Joe Pietaro
Replies
0
Views
2K
Joe Pietaro
Joe Pietaro
Top