• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2015 IFBB Pro California

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
The 2015 IFBB California Pro!

Flyer

2015 IFBB California Pro Score Card
Uploadfromtaptalk1432053425024
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Re: 2015 ifbb pro califonia

Uploadfromtaptalk1432053501763

An Nguyen will compete at the 2015 IFBB Pro California. This pic was taken yesterday.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Re: 2015 ifbb pro califonia



here you can see Keith Williams 1 Week Out from california pro 2015...
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Re: 2015 ifbb pro califonia

Dallas mccarver 75 tydne pred california pro 2015 747369063
Dallas McCarver will do his pro debut (this is an old pic 7.5 weeks out from the 2015 IFBB Pro California )
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Firas

Firas Saied from Italy!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Uploadfromtaptalk1432279072204
Dallas McCarver
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
From California! The 2015 IFBB California Pro!

First call out:

Dallas McCarver
Grigori Atoyan
Saied Firas
Keith Williams
Brad Rowe
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
2015 IFBB California Pro 1st call out

Dallas McCarver
Brad Rowe
Grigori Atoyan
Saied Firas
Keith Williams

IFBB California Pro 2nd call out. The rest


IFBB California Pro 3rd call out

Dallas McCarver
Brad Rowe


IFBB California Pro 4th call out


Grigori Atoyan
Saied Firas
An Nguyen
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
2015 IFBB California Pro Men's Body Building Final Results

1. Dallas McCarver

2. Saied Firas (ITA)

3. Brad Rowe

4. Grigori Atoyan

5. An Nguyen
 
Last edited by a moderator:
umberto

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
193
Points
18
IFBB Cal Pro Men BB Results 1. Dallas McCarver 2. Saied Firas (ITA) 3. Brad Rowe 4. Grigori Atoyan 5. An Nguyen
this is the best result of na italian athlete in the open class of a pro show in years.Maybe not a top level show but...not bad!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
IFBB Cal Pro Men BB Results 1. Dallas McCarver 2. Saied Feras (ITA) 3. Brad Rowe 4. Grigori Atoyan 5. An Nguyen
this is the best result of na italian athlete in the open class of a pro show in years.Maybe not a top level show but...not bad!
I think than firas was better than dallas. Dallas has a great potential, but firas was in great shape and huge muscle!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Uploadfromtaptalk1432586222224 Uploadfromtaptalk1432586239322 Uploadfromtaptalk1432586254794

Who is the best?
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Firas should've won, he was better than Dallas everywhich way
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Uploadfromtaptalk1432639442292
Uploadfromtaptalk1432639466987

Dallas mccarven
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Firas looks like Robin Thike and... Dallas looks like his song "Blurred lines"! Dallas is good but did not deserve this one!

attachment.php
 

Similar threads

Top