• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2015 Tampa Pro

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Fouad Abiad just hours away from hitting the stage at the 2015 Tampa Pro

11831823_10153518874724621_1517416222117-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
John Meadows at the Tampa Pro where he finished 3rd in the 212 division

10999722_10153517799294621_8319784496635-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Top 5 Bodybuilding Results - Tampa Pro!
5TH: Michael Lockett
4TH: Stefan Havlik
3RD: Johnnie O. Jackson
2ND: Fouad Abiad
1ST: Max Charles

11817290_10153520065489621_5353890147973-1.jpg
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Congrats to Max Charles!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Al Auguste looked on point. Fouad looked better than Maxx imo, more complete.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
I would have though Fouad's days of stupid over-dieting were behind him _ I guess I was wrong! What a pity he does that to himself so often!
 
C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
I would have though Fouad's days of stupid over-dieting were behind him _ I guess I was wrong! What a pity he does that to himself so often!
What you mean bro?
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
I would have though Fouad's days of stupid over-dieting were behind him _ I guess I was wrong! What a pity he does that to himself so often!

I agree with paki but maybe the pic hours before the show was before the carb up
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Michael Lockett at the Tampa Pro where he finished 5th​

11825708_10153522575849621_7085411768820-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

Top