• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2016 European Championships

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
fb1a95c3986f176ac1233e45c391a477-1.jpg


Mattia Vecchi 6 days out from the 2016 European Championships!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Filippo Masucci today getting ready for the 2016 European Championships!


fd75877a082be294dac582e151e80c53-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Mattia Vecchi 5 days out from the 2016 European Championships!

a7230657ba99911f3d5cbce128a029ff-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Some 2016 European Championships pics ... today


cc2b09f8854caeda55c2ac115040e465-1.jpg
c8dc5f89a0ee786a368aebc679cbfc10-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Matteo innocenti... today!


505176c6fdb40312953754d7496f704a-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
From santa susanna:


Francesco brandanu has second place in bodybuilding over 50
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
af5d4f29ab2e053ff622a78a654f95f1-1.jpg


Masucci Filippo on stage at the 2016 European Bodybuilding Championships!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Over 100 kg, 2016 European Bodybuilding Championships!

Andrea Presti 2nd
Matteo Innocenti 3th
Marco Sapigni 4th
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
1
Views
317
jimmywells1988
jimmywells1988
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
578
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
829
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Top