• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2016 IFBB Europa Phoenix Pro

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
The 2016 IFBB Europa Phoenix Pro is coming up next week!

2016 Europa Pro

The 2016 Europa Games/get Fit and Sports Expo
October 15-16, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
212, FITNESS, BIKINI, WOMEN'S PHYSIQUE
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Marcus haley will compete in this show. He will do his first 212 division pro show!
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
I still find it hard to believe that all of the Europa shows this year did not include men's open bodybuilding. What the fuck are the Parisos thinking? This used to be perceived as one of the more prestigious of the second-tier shows on the IFBB calendar.
 
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
I still find it hard to believe that all of the Europa shows this year did not include men's open bodybuilding. What the fuck are the Parisos thinking? This used to be perceived as one of the more prestigious of the second-tier shows on the IFBB calendar.

That is fucked up. Why are they not including the most popular division?
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Bodybuilders News

Babak Akbarniya 5 days out of the Phoenix Europa 212 show. - Team Menance

3a4e612e3edae19ec8e17a128f394656-1.jpg
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Bodybuilders News

Babak Akbarniya 5 days out of the Phoenix Europa 212 show. - Team Menance

3a4e612e3edae19ec8e17a128f394656-1.jpg
I can't remember if we have a thread for that show. I'm on mobile now but will check later.

Babak looks awesome!

My bad! I thought I was in a different thread.. lol

Thanks ub!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
c6f8f53e71b6b075e2a8d15b845cc9d1-1.jpg


Line up 212 division!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Bodybuilders News

Babak Akbarniya 5 days out of the Phoenix Europa 212 show. - Team Menance

3a4e612e3edae19ec8e17a128f394656-1.jpg
I can't remember if we have a thread for that show. I'm on mobile now but will check later.

Babak looks awesome!

My bad! I thought I was in a different thread.. lol

Thanks ub!
Yes talk! We have a thread for phoenix pro show u did that threat! :)

You did a great job!
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
I still find it hard to believe that all of the Europa shows this year did not include men's open bodybuilding. What the fuck are the Parisos thinking? This used to be perceived as one of the more prestigious of the second-tier shows on the IFBB calendar.

That is fucked up. Why are they not including the most popular division?

It would be easy to explain if it was just this one Europa show and it's post-Olympia. Maybe some of the popular names would not compete, but they did so overseas recently to argue that from the other side.

But all four Europa shows left off open bodybuilding so that shows to me that they are looking to move away from the bigger bodies and focus on the MPD, women and 212 (for now).

These shows have went from very prestigious with great expos to pure shit IMO. Not exactly a shock when recalling how the Parisos pulled a CNN-Clinton move by only allowing certain media members in (NPC News Online and MD, who paid for a title sponsorship) in order to get favorable articles about their shows.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
27
Views
9K
underbody
underbody
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
3K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
underbody
Replies
12
Views
7K
Joe Pietaro
Joe Pietaro
Top