• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2016 Mozolani Classic Pro IFBB

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
68d9352796860b1ead47cdee36f844fc-1.jpg


The IFBB Mozolani Classic 2016 will be on May 21 and 22 in Zilina, Slovakia
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
The 2016 Mozolani Classic Line up, 212 Class:

e36d6b85c3b28010251f74dd3a89b57c-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
The 2016 Mozolani Classic Line up, Bikini Class!

f71777d7292b3446261eabfd38100248-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Hamad hamad

d1b8f2b0d25a6e149d100196ef2007e3-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Looking forward to see Ronny Rockel in the 212's. If he's on, he can beat anyone in that lineup imo.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
32af74d7e6ee0e4941e852e045c1db65-1.jpg


Minna
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Valeria ammirato


8fa473f7923dc6f0a5fd05621b16eba5-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Looking forward to see Ronny Rockel in the 212's. If he's on, he can beat anyone in that lineup imo.
Why does he change division?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
1
Views
307
jimmywells1988
jimmywells1988
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
577
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
828
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Top