• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2016 Tampa Pro IFBB

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
67de615693fd456f33c4ded33d7e1b12-1.jpg
2057c5e70d54f4398a3f3cac5d2c777d-1.jpg
d6abe653c75d9e6f061818a3f903df23-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
TAMPA PRO 2016 NEWS

Figure First Callout

Natalie cohelo
Kim Clark
Veronica Gallego
Sandra Romero
Stacy Kinnard
Kelly Dominick
Kamla Macko
Jennifer Taylor
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Female bodybuilding paparazzi!

36442fdc46b22baf9f18faa8afb6745e-1.jpg
1dfed573f250846b6415b3ac924c528d-1.jpg
ef72c73bd8678352ad58965d62c86b97-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
212 on stage now!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
TAMPA PRO 2016 NEWS

212lb first callout
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Bodybuilders News

Ahmad Ashkanani IFBB PRO - Road To Tampa PRO... stage

af013c67eb8e251c9e2205479611546c-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Thomas benagli

57010a652178b124bb445c529d9a0dc6-1.jpg
046c040eeca9593168a3d0b49f5b8a84-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Thomas benagli was called only second callout
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Some pics of thomas benagli before finals

32baf51369c4a3c2c49d2c05f7900d3c-1.jpg
2ae2280bd9e26a9aabadc922270ea13d-1.jpg
1fc1f129425a03e42d4eea7092e7dee0-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
2016 TAMPA PRO News

212 LBS Awards

5th Place : Quincy Winklaar
4th Place : Cesar Estela
3rd Place : Michael Ergas
2nd Place Bola Ojex
2016 IFBB Tampa Pro 212 Champion : Ahmad Ashkanani
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Bodybuilders News

2016 IFBB Tampa Pro 212 Champion : Ahmad Ashkanani - 1st win at his PRO Debut!


f066057facbf2926ac9e9f981548df5f-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
2016 TAMPA PRO News

Fitness PRO final results

5th Place : Aspen Bunyak
4th Place : Jeanine Taddeo
3rd Place : Stacy Dawn
2nd Place : Kristine Duba
2016 IFBB Tampa Pro Fitness Champion : Marta Aguilar
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
2016 TAMPA PRO News

Women's Physique Awards

5th Place : Ericka Blockman
4th Place : Rocio Guillen
3rd Place : Rosela Joseph
2nd Place : Patricia Mello
2016 IFBB Tampa Pro Women's Physique Champion : Gloria Faulls
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
2016 TAMPA PRO News

Figure Final results

5th Place : Kim Clark
4th Place : Natalie Abraham Coelho
3rd Place : Georgina Lona
2nd Place : Sandra Grajales Romero
2016 IFBB Tampa Pro Figure Champion: Jennifer Taylor
 

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
1
Views
317
jimmywells1988
jimmywells1988
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
578
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
829
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Top