• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NO

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^2 scoops for me and i had some very good pumps,although i have realized that there are other factors to be considered when we speak about pump,meaning that i have the best pumps when i have rest sufficiently,an example:i get good pumps on monday after having rest the weekend instead of training 2 or 3 days on the row,caloric intake plays a role too,you cant be starving and expecting to get pumped,
what i like about superpump is that it doent freak me out as nano vapor...it has something like "a mild energy boost"

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ill try 2 scoops tomorrow and let you's know how it goes,
i know what you mean about the mild energy boost, even roughly 5 hours after my gym session i was still full of energy.

true you gotta have a food source of food before training to make sure you get the most power out of your training session.

i really liked the taste of the Raspberry lemonade

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i tried 2 scoops of SP250 today on a upper chest / bicep workout.

the pump was freaken INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!! chest felt ready to xplode out of my skin :49:
i really tried to ISOlate my upper chest for the whole workout, since its a weakpoint of mine, it was one of the best chest workouts i had in months!!!
i was pumping the weights out with full of energy
and i could of done afew PB's with incline flys. repped out 50lb db's for easy 8 reps

i might start a SP250 log

D

Darkwing X

For an NO2 type product, the best product i have ever used is from walmart believe it or not. It is the 6 star brand Professional strength nitric oxide overdrive. Hands down the best i have ever used. I suggest eating a meal then taking it bc if u dont your facxe will literally turn more red than i dont know wha. My face was actually maroon it turned so red i was like WTF! I started eating before i took the supp and i havent had to much flushing since. SOmetimes in the hands sometimes behind the ears and on the neck. With that said the pump is sick.

God Bless
Ben

I'm currently on NO-Infuse. A topical NO spray. It works NICELY!!! But I'll have to check out the six star stuff, myself. If it'slike that, I may just switch and save some money (The Spray was free with my stacked order from fitnessfirstusa.com).

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

the pump was freaken INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!! chest felt ready to xplode out of my skin :49:
i really tried to ISOlate my upper chest for the whole workout, since its a weakpoint of mine, it was one of the best chest workouts i had in months!!!
and i could of done afew PB's with incline flys. repped out 50lb db's for easy 8 reps

good job bro !!! 2 scoops is the way to go :xyxthumbs:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i cant wait to try it again tomorrow for back width :hyperguy:
so far so good with SP250, even tho its day two.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

that great bro,since you're done dieting now is the time to start eating and make good gains,keep in mind to try the other NO supplement(plasma jet)from gaspari in the future,it gave me the best pumps from any other NO supplement that i have tried,i was training chest and after i finished benching(first exercise) my chest was swolle and red from the blood.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah i might try Plasma jet after sp250, depends on how much i like sp250 i might run another bottle after a 1 - 2 week break when finished.
Yeah time to load up on the post-comp gains which are always great! :hyperguy:

I started off with really light weight for a warmup few sets and bam chest was already about to xplode :49: .

ill def look into plasma jet tho, to the reviews and what it contains, thanks for the input of it bro :tiphat:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i like plasma jet, i actually gained weight from it, and my diet before i moved, i felt jacked on that shit its pretty good

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its not bad price for plasma jet in aussie, i think i can get it for around $60, tho i dont know how meny servings it had, i'd have to check

anyways
5th day today on superpump250, training lower chest and biceps
the pump was freaken awesome when i hit upper chest last week

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn 60 for plasma jet?? i get itt for like 40-45, its not actual servings, you take 10 pills everyother day on training days every 10 pills is in seperate blisterpack, its soposed to be enough for 30 days

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah here in australia the supplement companies wanna charge 2 - 3 times the normal price, its total bullsh*t :49:

i paid $65 for sp50

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^^6wtf!!!!!! ah!!!!!! lol come to the us buy a years worthnof shit at a supp discount store and take it back :)

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
superpump here cost 60 euros =80 dollars...we have cheap roids tho,over here to buy a good stack with supplements costs as much as a beginners cycle

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^^6wtf!!!!!! ah!!!!!! lol come to the us buy a years worthnof shit at a supp discount store and take it back :)

Australian Customs would prolly stop me from bringing it all in,
Australia has a 3 months supplement rule for importing, but only applies to customers i think
Example
no multi orders of the same item that lasts longer then 3 months all together,
we can't order protein powder from the US if it contains EGG or and its hard all together toorder any protein powder :49:
75% of any supplements we try to buy from the USA, has a risk of being seized from Our customs, ive heard people getting their own Multi-vitamin seized :bowroflarms: , it shows how tight our customs are

superpump here cost 60 euros =80 dollars...we have cheap roids tho,over here to buy a good stack with supplements costs as much as a beginners cycle

everything over here costs a pretty penny more or less depends what it is :keke: its an outrage:angrydude:

allstar

allstar

Dam dude, customs over there suck. If someone found a way to have a supp. shop over there with US prices they would make a killing

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
most aussies order from online stores in the US, unless they wanna pay full price at GNC :keke:

we can still order supp's through the US, but some supp's we cant order and some we can, due to having some being banned here, example like PH's

cuts

cuts

Banned
hey guys,

this my frist time to use universal shock therapy, i did my chest and front shoulders workout i didn't feel the pump, just more energy and more focused. i tried before hyper NO-shot by ergogenic i didn't feel anything.:crymeariver:.
am i doing something wrong or my body doesn't response to NO?
i had good pump when i was on test E and winny!!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Australian Customs would prolly stop me from bringing it all in,
Australia has a 3 months supplement rule for importing, but only applies to customers i think
Example
no multi orders of the same item that lasts longer then 3 months all together,
we can't order protein powder from the US if it contains EGG or and its hard all together toorder any protein powder :49:
75% of any supplements we try to buy from the USA, has a risk of being seized from Our customs, ive heard people getting their own Multi-vitamin seized :bowroflarms: , it shows how tight our customs are
dude move to the US fuck it :keke:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey guys,

this my frist time to use universal shock therapy, i did my chest and front shoulders workout i didn't feel the pump, just more energy and more focused. i tried before hyper NO-shot by ergogenic i didn't feel anything.:crymeariver:.
am i doing something wrong or my body doesn't response to NO?
i had good pump when i was on test E and winny!!

do you take it on an empty stomach? 30-45 before a workout??