• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NO

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
never skip on a pre workout meal,

if your in a hurry to get to the gym before it closes, make yourself a meal replacement shake
and drink that roughly in the time frame needed for you to train at the gym

say;
1 hour before class finishes
soon as class finished drink ur pre workout supplement
because you said it takes you 20 minutes to get to the gym? if so that should be enough time

50grams - 100grams - Oats
1.5 scoops of whey
half banana
(chocolate banana milkshake :keke: )
and theres your pre workout meal for a drink

great post! thats the best thing you can do take a shake with you to class or you can train at a different time, or get a membership somewhere close to campus thats 24hrs :)

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So taking NO on empty stomach is better than, taking with food 10mins after eating?

cuts

cuts

Banned
50grams - 100grams - Oats
1.5 scoops of whey
half banana
(chocolate banana milkshake )
and theres your pre workout meal for a drink

that filled me up...lol,an hr and half later i was still full but i took shock therapy than did my back and rear delts workout...i noticed slight pump in my lats, loads of energy so tomorrow im going to carb up really high in breakfast and have only a protein shake an hr before workout.......(comments are most welecomed)

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that filled me up...lol,an hr and half later i was still full but i took shock therapy than did my back and rear delts workout...i noticed slight pump in my lats, loads of energy so tomorrow im going to carb up really high in breakfast and have only a protein shake an hr before workout.......(comments are most welecomed)

what time does that gym close? lol if my calculations are correct if you have just breakfast and then a protein shake, you would be in the gym around 12noon right? im confused either idk why a university gym would close at that time, or you probably go the whole day just eating breakfast and a protein shake.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:keke:
with the protein shake taht ur going to have an hour before your workout, have something with it, even if its a banana, you wanna ave some fuel from food in you before a workout and not 100% relie on the pre workout supp to get you through the workout.

if could even break it down alittle and try
50g oats
1 scoop whey
half banana then 45 minutes after that take your pre workout supplement.
why i said 45 minutes is because its a very small meal and wont need alot of time for the body to break it down

cuts

cuts

Banned
what time does that gym close? lol if my calculations are correct if you have just breakfast and then a protein shake, you would be in the gym around 12noon right? im confused either idk why a university gym would close at that time, or you probably go the whole day just eating breakfast and a protein shake.

classes start at 9am to 1pm...1pm to 2pm is lunch break.....2pm to 6pm afternoon practicals and tutorials....
gym closes at 8:00 to 8:30pm max.

i eat 5 meals a day my last meal is at 3:30 in the morning!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
classes start at 9am to 1pm...1pm to 2pm is lunch break.....2pm to 6pm afternoon practicals and tutorials....
gym closes at 8:00 to 8:30pm max.

i eat 5 meals a day my last meal is at 3:30 in the morning!

Meal one; 8:00am or 8:30am
Meal two; 11:30am
meal three; 1:30pm
meal four; 3:30pm
meal five; 5:00pm - pre workout meal - finish eating at 5:00pm
Pre workout supplement - 6:00pm
Gym - 6:30 - 6:45pm
finish training - have post workout shake
wait abit
then eat meal
wait roughly an hour then go to bed

in those meals, doesnt always have to be solid food, can be meal replacement shakes,
give that ago,
just say u gotta go get a drink or use the toilet and then just quickly eat some food :keke:

cuts

cuts

Banned
Meal one; 8:00am or 8:30am
Meal two; 11:30am
meal three; 1:30pm
meal four; 3:30pm
meal five; 5:00pm - pre workout meal - finish eating at 5:00pm
Pre workout supplement - 6:00pm
Gym - 6:30 - 6:45pm
finish training - have post workout shake
wait abit
then eat meal
wait roughly an hour then go to bed

in those meals, doesnt always have to be solid food, can be meal replacement shakes,
give that ago,
just say u gotta go get a drink or use the toilet and then just quickly eat some food

i cant bring the whole kitchen to the class room can i!:ughnoes:

anyhow i did my quads, hams and calves work out.

my pre workout meal was 100 g whole wheat pasta(as thewopean told) and 3 scoops whey protein.
45 mins later i felt hungry so i took shock therapy and went to gym, my energy and strength was through the roof, i didn't want to leave the gym but i didn't feel the darn pump.:angrydude:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i cant bring the whole kitchen to the class room can i!:ughnoes:

anyhow i did my quads, hams and calves work out.

my pre workout meal was 100 g whole wheat pasta(as thewopean told) and 3 scoops whey protein.
45 mins later i felt hungry so i took shock therapy and went to gym, my energy and strength was through the roof, i didn't want to leave the gym but i didn't feel the darn pump.:angrydude:

give it a few weeks, not everyone responds quick to Nitric Oxide, and it depends on the product, ive never tried shock therapy so i couldnt tell you.

cuts

cuts

Banned
give it a few weeks, not everyone responds quick to Nitric Oxide, and it depends on the product, ive never tried shock therapy so i couldnt tell you.

okies...thanks bro....i'll let you know if i feel the pump.

cuts

cuts

Banned
update
this is my 3rd week taking shock therapy.

i did my arms workout today and the pump was really painful from the frist warm up set.i had to take loonger rest between sets and stretch. :hsughr:

can't wait to train my back tomorrow :hyperguy:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BTW cuts, i just got shock therapy and it doesnt say anywwhere to eat a meak 15 minutes before you take it in :uhoh2:

cuts

cuts

Banned
BTW cuts, i just got shock therapy and it doesnt say anywwhere to eat a meak 15 minutes before you take it in :uhoh2:

lol..where and when did i said that???? i said i use to take it 10 mins after the preworkout meal because i have to rush to the gym and i said didn't say on label to take it on empty stomach.::wutyousay::

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol..where and when did i said that???? i said i use to take it 10 mins after the preworkout meal because i have to rush to the gym and i said didn't say on label to take it on empty stomach.::wutyousay::

didn't say that on label i took it 10 mins after i had preworkout meal!!!

i was referring to this but i read it wrong before, i could of sworn you said it says it on the label lol my bad

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
give that ago,
just say u gotta go get a drink or use the toilet and then just quickly eat some food :keke:

lol hell yea those complete solid meals is expensive, my solid meals may consist of only 3-4 of my 6 meals a day, always fish or chicken, steak on fridays. and sicne im cutting my carb intake on non workout days is about 1/3 of what it is on workout days sometimes 1/2.

cuts

cuts

Banned
i was referring to this but i read it wrong before, i could of sworn you said it says it on the label lol my bad

no problem dude...i hope shock therapy works wonder for you and thanks for your help:tiphat:

Boardwalk

Boardwalk

Shock therapy is good. I like it also. White flood I don't have any bad things to say also.

I don't feel like they have to be cycled, but they do seem to lose their effect somewhat after consistent use. Basically, I just don't take on off days (days not in the gym or cardio) and it seems to work out for keeping tolerance down. For me, thats 3 days I'm not taking the product out of a week. Sometimes they will say take a serving or what not on off-days and it seems unecessary, I don't see the benefit.