• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2017 IFBB Diamond Cup Malta

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
We are proud to announce the 2017 Diamond Cup Malta
April 15 and 16, 2017
Grand Master's Suite
Hilton Hotel
St Julian's, Malta

8fa7e2e5ed3e1b6d82a38271f40b351b-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Christian corvaglia will compete in this show!

dd1e2d6e8f850bdd5f40b7e93bc48535-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Alex zuccaro will compete in malta next april!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Federica Gobbetti

9b002f51f058d72a99de8f36161d08a9-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Christian corvaglia road to malta

1d60e56a7551e3f7930f94b63c32d70a-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Christian corvaglia 120 kg


68a8ca8855357af0cacc5f3c57117e5e-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
New pic of Christian corvaglia

87800a46b18dc1de0aa066f2ff223b30-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
New pic of alex zuccaro

a5801e41973ba00066a1b3851b261509-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
On the road to Malta ! Last 4 weeks to diamond cup for Andrea Presti ! We just checking the condition ! We are looking for much more muscles fullness and the same shape, quality and condition of Columbus! That's what we are searching for ! Stay tuned !!

bb160a2789386a13e23e6a231d99b8e0-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Marco sapigni will compete in malta!

9aa020d3e792ca9e09edc1ed3aae177b-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
New pic of alex zuccaro

9a80854a0c764b3fbcca4a1715fb1f2d-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
New pic of Christian corvaglia

c0510ed265fd712e82c74c6dd0f58872-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
9b7c47d19b17008b51c9263d14dd18a1-1.jpg


Alex zuccaro
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
3170df3ba89802a622c33a3e1cca0e0c-1.jpg



Marco sapigni
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
0
Views
2K
underbody
underbody
KaiGold
Replies
1
Views
2K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Replies
1
Views
3K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Top