• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2018 Arnold Classic Brazil

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
1e38fd71df59fbaaed58528412406166-1.jpg

The 2018 Arnold Classic Brazil is coming up!

2018 Arnold Classic Brazil/South America
April 20-22, 2018
São Paulo, SP, Brazil!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Re: 2018 Arnold Classic South America

30 days out!

a0fb77fd473ea4db71240854c2691a6a-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Re: 2018 Arnold Classic South America

mattia vecchi will compete there!
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Arnold Classic Brazil is here!
Arnold Classic Brazil
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Arnold Classic Brazil pic
FB IMG 1524382307239
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Mattia Vecchi competed in open bodybuilding at Arnold Classic Brazil and he won 4th place
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Congratulations to Mattia Vecchi!
FB IMG 1524382202460
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
2018 Arnold Classic Brazil Open bodybuilding winner
FB IMG 1524382139315
FB IMG 1524382142246
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
All 2018 Arnold Classic Brazil winners!
FB IMG 1524382145160
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
2018 Arnold Classic Brazil Bikini and wellness winners
FB IMG 1524382148078
FB IMG 1524382150781
FB IMG 1524382153188
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Mattia Vecchi on the 2018 Arnold Classic Brazil stage
FB IMG 1524381940355 FB IMG 1524381929375
 
Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Great to see Mattia do so well in Brazil!

Thanks for posting UB!
 
Top