• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2018 Arnold Classic Ohio

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
158669c03bd20a2ef54c5fbd319d9afd-1.jpg
65e368092f6946d80d77882bc81ad281-1.jpg
dfa4e32086ba39c3c9394c8c1e537ac5-1.jpg


This is women's physique class, right?
What I found interesting is how developed the lateral delts are on these girls. There are guys who would need delts like that in men's classes lol.
yes she is woman's physique :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Steve Kuclo wants to know which most muscular pose you like better.
Steve Kuclo
 
Top