• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

2019 Chicago PRO ifbb

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Congratulations to the Top 6 Men's Bodybuilding winners from the 2019 IFBB WINGS OF STRENGTH CHICAGO PRO!!!

1st: Michael Lockett
2nd: Charles Griffin
3rd: Essa Obaid
4th: Lukas Osladil
5th: An Nguyen
6th: Сергей Кулаев
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Some guys

FB IMG 1562516637900 FB IMG 1562516639618 FB IMG 1562516642137 FB IMG 1562516644820 FB IMG 1562516647576 FB IMG 1562516650178
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Michal Lockett the Winner

FB IMG 1562489079500
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Some guys from Chicago

FB IMG 1562487290507 FB IMG 1562487288579 FB IMG 1562487286662
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Some pics of prejuding

FB IMG 1562487177760 FB IMG 1562487184059 FB IMG 1562487181662
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
The Winner

FB IMG 1562487339365
 

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
2
Views
3K
KaiGold
KaiGold
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
19
Views
9K
The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers
Top