• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles and many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In the bodybuilding forums!

• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
NpasGear Bodybuilding Gear

2019 Toronto Pro

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
VIP
Author
Toronto_Pro.jpg
We are happy to announce our coverage of the 2019 Toronto Pro Supershow IFBB Pro Championships!
June 1, 2019
John Bassett Theatre
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
255 Front St.
West, Toronto. ON

The Pro Supershow Expo goes on from May 31 to June 2, 2019

Last edited:

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
VIP
Author
View attachment 23535
2019 TORONTO PRO SUPERSHOW IFBB CHAMPIONSHIPS
Saturday June 1st & Sunday June 2nd

John Bassett Theatre & Expo Floor
255 Front Street W. Toronto ON

The 2019 Toronto Pro Supershow and EXPO will showcase more than 130 booths of the latest sports equipment, apparel and nutrition. The EXPO hosts several sporting competitions, events, feature several guest speakers and industry celebrities.

Where
Metro Toronto Convention Centre,
North Building
255 Front St. W.
Toronto, Canada
When
Saturday, June 1, 2019
9:00a.m. to 6:00p.m.

Sunday, June 2, 2019
9:00a.m. to 4:00p.m.
EXPO Price
$20.00 in advance
$22.00 on site

2019_Toronto_pro.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
VIP
Author
The Toronto Pro SuperShow is a fitness and multi-sport festival being held at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre Exhibition Halls in the North Building. Hosting a variety of sporting events, industry celebrities, as well as showcasing 110 booths of the latest sports equipment, nutrition and apparel in a 200,000 square foot EXPO environment, the Toronto Pro SuperShow attracts a variety of sport and fitness enthusiasts from all genres.

The Toronto Pro SuperShow is Canada's must attend fitness event with the largest and best fitness EXPO in Canada. Our patrons receive an incredible value for their $20. per day general admission.

Pro SuperShow Expo will showcase more than 130 booths of the latest sports equipment, apparel and nutrition. It will host several sporting competitions, events, feature several guest speakers and industry celebrities. It will be hosting Powerlifting, Weightlifting, Superkick'd Wrestling, Armwrestling, Crossfit, Model Searches, Pole Fitness Competition, Calisthenic Competition and IFBB Pro Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure, Bikini and Physique Competitions.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
One of the last shows to always include female bodybuilding and fitness. I have a few guys who shoot the Toronto Pro for me every year so I'll have some cool photos from there again.

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
One of the last shows to always include female bodybuilding and fitness. I have a few guys who shoot the Toronto Pro for me every year so I'll have some cool photos from there again.
Thanks Joe! Looking forward to see those!