• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
William bonac

FB IMG 1607888672489

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Kamal elgargni and flex Lewis

FB IMG 1607809896237

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Hunter Labrada

FB IMG 1607778983612 FB IMG 1607778981544 FB IMG 1607778978592 FB IMG 1607778976577

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Hunter Labrada 3 days out

131258897_3887006921334018_2645402717603-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Has there been any info regarding why Roelly was photographed with his team in an airport, they arrive in Orlando & he ends up in Turkey? I'm surmising that they were flying from Kuwait where they train at Oxygen Gym. Was there a connecting flight in Turkey? I'm not sure where that airport pic was taken that was posted by his coach. But Roelly posting a video asking if anyone knows a gym in Istanbul then the next morning saying he tested positive for COVID has a lot of holes in it.

Probably they had separate flights?

From what I've undestood, the connecting flight was in Turkey, and for that day Roelly was looking for a gym to train in.
Then upon boarding they tested him I think and he resulted positive.

Pretty weird, yeah.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Helle Trevino today

FB IMG 1608131791583 FB IMG 1608131793541

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Hunter Labrada today

FB IMG 1608128676613 FB IMG 1608128678513 FB IMG 1608128710159

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Brandon curry 2019 vs Brandon curry 2020

FB IMG 1608147090445

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

He is closer to the camera in the 2020 pic i say same size
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Logan Franklin sick wheels!!!!!!!!! at the Classic Physique Division

131435910_3889352117766165_5052518002056-1.jpg
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Hadi choopan is in florida!

FB IMG 1608109236968 FB IMG 1608110949168

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
That's great news! I was worried he wouldn't get into the country!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Has there been any info regarding why Roelly was photographed with his team in an airport, they arrive in Orlando & he ends up in Turkey? I'm surmising that they were flying from Kuwait where they train at Oxygen Gym. Was there a connecting flight in Turkey? I'm not sure where that airport pic was taken that was posted by his coach. But Roelly posting a video asking if anyone knows a gym in Istanbul then the next morning saying he tested positive for COVID has a lot of holes in it.

Probably they had separate flights?

From what I've undestood, the connecting flight was in Turkey, and for that day Roelly was looking for a gym to train in.
Then upon boarding they tested him I think and he resulted positive.

Pretty weird, yeah.
So depressing!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Phil and Dexter at Orlando

131896594_10158891247849621_650706481784-1.jpg
 
Top