• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Ramy could actually win this!
FB IMG 1608372767751 FB IMG 1608372762106 FB IMG 1608372756005

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Ramy could actually win this!
FB IMG 1608372767751 FB IMG 1608372762106 FB IMG 1608372756005

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
I think he will!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Bikini Olympia Champion Angelica Teixeira Interview


IFBB Pro League Bikini Pro Janet Layug


- - - Updated - - -

IFBB Pro League 212 Bodybuilder George Peterson Interview


Kamal Elgargni interview
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Breon Aslyen

FB IMG 1608395320074

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
First callout men's classic physique

FB IMG 1608395329057 FB IMG 1608395330989 FB IMG 1608395329057 FB IMG 1608395334876 FB IMG 1608395336960

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Some guys from MR OLYMPIA men's classic physique
FB IMG 1608395408802 FB IMG 1608395410820 FB IMG 1608395412967 FB IMG 1608395414871

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Chris Bumstead looks like the winner, for the 2nd year in a row.


His back double biceps looks improved from last year.

[INSTAGRAM]CI-7N0PFlCR[/INSTAGRAM]

[INSTAGRAM]CI-9XmslbDs[/INSTAGRAM]

[INSTAGRAM]CI_Pyr9lidV[/INSTAGRAM]
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
His FDB is one of the best ever.

[INSTAGRAM]CI_MfrDgn5k[/INSTAGRAM]
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Big rami before finals!
FB IMG 1608405280916

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Heath at PREJUDING

FB IMG 1608405332319 FB IMG 1608405334135 FB IMG 1608405338604

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Milos sarcev before FINALS with milos sarcev

FB IMG 1608405300186 FB IMG 1608405298055 FB IMG 1608405296157 FB IMG 1608405294319 FB IMG 1608405292439 FB IMG 1608405290552

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Big rami at PREJUDING

FB IMG 1608405719491 FB IMG 1608405722254 FB IMG 1608405724780

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Damn look at this shot of Rammi posted by DJ looks photoshopped!!!

132103813_245954766891020_18361096729397-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Chris Bumstead 2019 vs 2020

[INSTAGRAM]CI_Uc6JlWfp[/INSTAGRAM]
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Another comparision of the Opens top 3

131929199_3577936832322407_1971378625147-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Antonie vaillant

FB IMG 1608415714482 FB IMG 1608415707432 FB IMG 1608415709701 FB IMG 1608415711865

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
Top