• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Brandon curry vs heath at PREJUDING

FB IMG 1608415621453

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
New mr OLYMPIA shawn Clarida

FB IMG 1608406437616

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
David henry

FB IMG 1608416472761

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Too three men's classic physique
FB IMG 1608415916704 FB IMG 1608415918757 FB IMG 1608415921006 FB IMG 1608415926458

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Heath vs curry

At PREJUDING

FB IMG 1608416156082

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Harold kelly won MR o

FB IMG 1608415995195

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Curry wins most of the front poses agains Heath, because Phil's stomach is still fucked and he definitely does not deserve to win looking like that.
He ain't no Coleman.

Curry's legs are indeed skinny for a Mr O, especially this year, and Big Ramy kinda looks like the only real and deserving winner to me.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Agree Tkd Rammy should win and that Back Lat Spread of him is just dominating in every form
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Big Ramy for the win!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Hunter
521c037f27b54a10758a6209b5d499bf-1.jpg


Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Juan Morel
5df3c4ee9b21bb3af924c37756d20b6a-1.jpg


Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Stream was pretty lousy
553cd96eec2cf799319bdf0944443f7c-1.jpg


Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Who paid the $60 to watch?

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Antoine Vaillant looks to be a his best ever to me
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Congrats Flex!

Flex Wheeler being awarded with the very first Olympia Inspiration And Courage Award. IMG 20201219 213210 801

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Congrats Brandon Hendrickson!
2a4982515476465ce856e20165d3ae24-1.jpg


Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Congrats Chris Bumstead for winning classic physique!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 
Top