• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
132041908_3907448845956707_9037873699833-1.jpg

132046152_3907448865956705_6407788994275-1.jpg
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Congrats Janet Layug winning Bikini Olympia!
c82ac90ef15179b78ae73537864220de-1.jpg


Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Big ramy champ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New mr olympia
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Big Ramy! I love Ramy but I can't help but think about what would have happened if Roelly Winklaar was there and Flex Lewis. Still great to see Ramy win!

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
Congrats Ramy!

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Big Ramy! I love Ramy but I can't help but think about what would have happened if Roelly Winklaar was there and Flex Lewis. Still great to see Ramy win!

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Agree but if Rammy keep getting better conditioned wise not even Flex Lewis at his best can handle him
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Big Ramy! I love Ramy but I can't help but think about what would have happened if Roelly Winklaar was there and Flex Lewis. Still great to see Ramy win!

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Agree but if Rammy keep getting better conditioned wise not even Flex Lewis at his best can handle him
I agree but hard to say because we've never seen Flex Lewis in the open class.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Big Ramy! I love Ramy but I can't help but think about what would have happened if Roelly Winklaar was there and Flex Lewis. Still great to see Ramy win!

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Agree but if Rammy keep getting better conditioned wise not even Flex Lewis at his best can handle him
I agree but hard to say because we've never seen Flex Lewis in the open class.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Wasnt he applying for the Open?
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Big Ramy! I love Ramy but I can't help but think about what would have happened if Roelly Winklaar was there and Flex Lewis. Still great to see Ramy win!

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Agree but if Rammy keep getting better conditioned wise not even Flex Lewis at his best can handle him
I agree but hard to say because we've never seen Flex Lewis in the open class.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Wasnt he applying for the Open?
He was and I think he would have been in the top 3.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Holy. Shit.

Big Ramy the new Mr O, number 16!

I cannot believe they actually judged the show, and did not involved the politics like in the past.

So happy for him, he really deserved it, and the minute he brought the complete package and conditioning, he won.

I was one of those who thought that there he goes another year with broken promises and empty hype talk lol.


Well done Ramy!
Thanks for the coverage guys!
 
Top