• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Indeed kaigold heres another awesome pic

132334139_3929654540402804_6987847246962-1.jpg
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
NPC bikini competitor Victoria Kirsonava.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Big rami

FB IMG 1609270216789

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
DJ: It’s called putting in the work. With Chad Nicholls doing what he does best and having Ramy’s condition on point it was very important that he is also ready to be able to display his shape and condition to the fullest. Posing plays a huge roll and being able to stand there for several rounds is hard work for a huge guy. Ramy did not miss a beat and we posed several times a day, first thing after walking up before cardio then again after cardio before breakfast and again before meals and after workouts. He was 100% prepared and would’ve been able to continue posing at pre judging and the confirmation round as long as they would’ve called him. He was ready to do whatever it takes to make his presence felt. I can’t wait to see what Ramy will bring in 2021. I wish you all a Happy New Year!


 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Another never seen Prescontest photo of Rammy

134481679_3923037234397653_1046720890604-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138


mister olympia 2020 backstage. big rami
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Big Rammy last year

 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
The Thing I Wish I Knew, IFBB Pro League Women's Physique Pro Rachel Daniels



2020 MR. Olympia: Women’s Fitness Backstage Video Pt.1
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Damn those Hamstrings

134652157_10158080713697677_121818212803-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
chad nicholls told how big rami will improve in 2021!

 
Top