underbody
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2006
- Messages
- 23,530
- Points
- 138
here a video of steve kuclo. he trains his back in Pittsburgh
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
I thought he was not ready and pulled out so that he won't ruin his momentum for the Olympia.Roelly Winklaar is out! He has an uhdisclosed medical condition.
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Oh nooooRoelly Winklaar is out! He has an uhdisclosed medical condition.
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk


Could be but supposedly he has a medical problem.I thought he was not ready and pulled out so that he won't ruin his momentum for the Olympia.
Hope he is alright though.
oh noCould be but supposedly he has a medical problem.
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
hi bro! I uploaded these photos through the musclemecca app.Thanks for posting bro but some of your attachments are not showing. I do not know why. How are you posting them?

No problem my friend. I'm sorry about that issue. When you upload try to use the gallery option instead of attachment. Maybe that will work for Joe until I find out what's going on.hi bro! I uploaded these photos through the musclemecca app.
I always have this problem when I use the app, often I only see a photo or two of the posts that others are posting
I'm not going. Too small this year.Ia anyone on these boards attending? With the event being so close to the Olympia, no expo, really only one main day and the Arnold "Screw your freedom" line, there's a good number of people - including myself - who have decided to stay away and I really don't even give a shit about the show one bit, who wins, etc. other than to use the photos and videos to make my Olympia predictions.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.