• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2023 Legion Sports Fest Pro

Added to Calendar: 10-07-23, 10-08-23

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Prepare yourself for an exhilarating weekend this October as the 2023 Legion Sports Fest Pro brings together the crème de la crème of the bodybuilding world. Taking place on October 7-8 in Reno, Nevada, the event is set to showcase top-level talent across eight distinct divisions. Below, we unravel everything you need to know about this year's monumental showdown, from the lineup changes to prize money allocation.

Oct. 7-8, 2023
Reno, Nevada

A Paradigm Shift in Olympia Qualification​

First on the agenda, the 2023 Olympia qualification has undergone a substantial overhaul. Unlike previous years where a points system was in play, athletes now have to seize victory in a competition to qualify unless they finished in the top three last year or top five in Men's Open. Moreover, former Olympia titleholders will have lifetime eligibility.

Who's Who in Men's Open: Key Competitors Unveiled​

Charles Griffen​

After suffering from a pec tear in April, Charles Griffen is ready to make a triumphant return. He gained widespread recognition in 2019 and has been on an upward trajectory ever since. With a 14th place finish at Olympia post-winning the California State Pro, Griffen's comeback is highly anticipated.

John Jewett​

Switching gears from Men's 212, John Jewett aims to leave a mark in Men's Open. Already qualified for Olympia, Jewett's transition to the top division will be one to watch, especially considering his best performance to date was a fourth-place finish in 2019.

Jan Turek​

A relative newcomer, Jan Turek is aiming for Olympia qualification. Having made two stage appearances so far, his track record isn't the brightest, but the prospect of his rapid improvement cannot be dismissed.

The Prize Purse: A Breakdown by Division​

The 2023 Legion Sports Fest Pro is setting new standards with a total prize purse of $77,500. For context, the Men's Physique division alone boasts a remarkable $33,500, outshining even the Arnold Sports Festival.

Men's Physique: $33,500
Men's Open: $20,000
Other Divisions: $24,000

Spotlight on Other Divisions​

Classic Physique​

Prominent athletes like Hamzah AlKordy and Kekoa Godfrey are expected to make head-turning performances.

Men's Physique​

Defending Olympia champion Erin Banks will be gracing the stage, encouraging other contenders to bring their A-game.

Women's Divisions​

From Marcela Corona in Women’s Physique to Cinzia Clapp in Wellness, the female divisions are packed with talent.

The Masters and NPC Contest: More Than a Side Show​

Beyond the main event, the IFBB Pro Legion Masters and NPC Contest will also be a highlight, distributing prizes across seven divisions totaling $12,600.

Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Charles griffen will compete there
Screenshot 20230923 192933 Instagram
Screenshot 20230923 192929 Instagram

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
William Martins will compete there

20230927 110314

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Justin Rodriguez will compete there

Screenshot 20230923 180340 YouTube

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
eric wood trains chest 6 days out!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Justin Rodriguez

IMG 20231003 142648 607

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Charles griffen
IMG 20231005 103538 456

MD Bodybuilding

MD Bodybuilding

Yes, we had an audio glitch during the premiere but it's fixed now. Apologies on before. Now, watch as Ron Harris & Giles Thomas go thorough the competition of the 2023 Legion Sports Fest & 2023 Olympus Pro. They're the last Olympia qualifiers for 2023, so who will get the final 2 qualifications to be in Orlando? Watch now and see what Ron & Giles have to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: underbody