• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2025 Pittsburgh Pro

Added to Calendar: 05-10-25, 05-11-25

Dianabolik

Dianabolik

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2025
Messages
19
Points
13
Stacked lineup for this one...
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody and TalkAdmin
rxmuscle

rxmuscle

Well-known member
Author
Joined
Aug 17, 2021
Messages
973
Points
28

🚨OLYMPIA LINEUP COMES TO PITTSBURGH!​


Dave Palumbo and Chris Aceto returned for another lively episode of Heavy Muscle Radio, discussing Good Vito’s impressive victory at the Arnold Classic Brazil, which qualified him for the 2025 Mr. Olympia. Alongside the bodybuilding updates, Dave shared entertaining personal stories, including meeting the ex-wife of the inventor of the Smith machine while picking up Siberian kittens at the airport. They also reminisced humorously about past adventures, such as Dave's late-night trip to the airport to collect rare fish.

The conversation turned solemn as they paid tribute to recent losses: iconic actor Val Kilmer, renowned posing suit designer Cynthia "CJ" James, and longtime bodybuilding promoter John Hec.

In bodybuilding news, Dave and Chris analyzed Good Vito’s dominant performance, highlighting his conditioning and physique reminiscent of a young Jay Cutler. They discussed the excitement surrounding the upcoming Pittsburgh Pro, featuring an intense showdown between top competitors like Nick Walker, Martin Fitzwater, Derek Lunsford, and Good Vito himself.

The hosts also shared optimistic news about Ronnie Coleman, noting his determination to walk again, supported by ongoing stem cell treatments.

Throughout the episode, Dave and Chris provided humor, nostalgia, and sharp bodybuilding analysis, emphasizing their passion for the sport and its community.

 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
michal krizanek trains his chest and back

 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Derek Lundsford

1744968309915
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
Dianabolik

Dianabolik

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2025
Messages
19
Points
13
Bonac is in, he should do pretty well...
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers and underbody
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Yes i hope


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Nick WALKER 3 weeks out

Screenshot 20250423 235220 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Nick WALKER 's leg

Screenshot 20250424 000016 YouTube
Screenshot 20250424 000017 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers and MindlessWork
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
A pic of William bonac

20250424 232019


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Nick WALKER
FB IMG 1745592817326
FB IMG 1745592819457
FB IMG 1745592821527
FB IMG 1745592823511


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Derek lunsford
Screenshot 20250425 115231 YouTube
Screenshot 20250425 115050 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Michal krizanek
FB IMG 1745660747222
FB IMG 1744973560265


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
rxmuscle

rxmuscle

Well-known member
Author
Joined
Aug 17, 2021
Messages
973
Points
28

Can Nick Walker WIN Pittsburgh Pro?​

 
Zem_Fitness

Zem_Fitness

Well-known member
Author
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Messages
177
Points
18

Pittsburgh Pro 2025 - OPEN & CLASSIC Divisions Complete Updates (20 Contestants)​


Pittsburgh Pro 2025 - OPEN & CLASSIC Divisions Complete Updates (20 Contestants)
Open Division is stacked with absolute mass monsters — blending size, structure, and freaky conditioning. Stay tuned as we break down the top contenders, physique updates, and all the behind-the-scenes buzz leading into one of the most exciting battles of the year!
Meanwhile, The Pittsburgh Pro is heating up fast! 🔥 In Classic Physique, rising talents and seasoned names are bringing razor-sharp conditioning and flawless lines, making this one of the most competitive showdowns of the season.

 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Derek lunsford 2 weeks out from Pittsburgh PRO 2025

Screenshot 20250429 210241 YouTube
Screenshot 20250429 210232 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
Top