• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

A TRIBUTE TO PHIL HEATH - UNSEEN PICS

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

2008 NPC SOUTHEASTERN

l_30fd0a14d942198b3d74d7b62e8cd55d-1.jpg

i can not believe how much phil resembles flex wheeler here. :xmaseek3ugh:

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WoW!

Thank you so much you guys, I reallering what I was going through in each year. People don't realizey appreciate the support! It makes me get a lil' emotional to see the progress, rememb this but I do a lot of this for you guys, as I never picked bodybuilding, bodybuilding picked me. I've always said that I would never throw away my genetics and drive for laziness or fear of being special because I have many friends like you guys that would probably give up everything to be in my shoes (competitively speaking). I hope you all can understand what I mean when I say this because you guys give me more drive each time out. I can look back at this year and say, wow, but I can promise that '09 will be followed with WTF (lol) as 2009 is gonna be mine!

I'm having tons of snow here in Denver right now, so might stay in, visit with my parents and play some COD5 online.

Take care and thank you all once again for showing me that there are some real fans out there.

Phil

PHIL, THANKS FOR THE NICE WORDS... IS VERY GOOD TO SEE THE RESPECT YOU HAVE FOR YOUR FANS... YOU'RE THE AMBASSADOR THAT OUR SPORT NEEDS. YOU HAVE THE MIGHTY PHYSIQUE AND THE HEART TO CONQUER THE MAXIMUM PRIZE OF THE BODYBUILDING...AND BE SURE, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF SOME OF US ARE PART OF TEAM CUTLER, GREENE, WOLF, DEXTER... EVERY GUY HERE IS ROOTING FOR YOUR SUCESS BECAUSE YOU CONQUERED OUR RESPECT, TOO.. KEEP THE HARD WORK, MAN... YOU WILL BE THE 2009 MR. OLYMPIAsantasmile

S

safinator

Thanks for such amazing pics demostenes! Phil, next year you will be the man, that's for sure!!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great thread demostenes.Good work:xmaswiggle:

R

Ruhlforever

Regards

WoW!

Thank you so much you guys, I really appreciate the support! It makes me get a lil' emotional to see the progress, remembering what I was going through in each year. People don't realize this but I do a lot of this for you guys, as I never picked bodybuilding, bodybuilding picked me. I've always said that I would never throw away my genetics and drive for laziness or fear of being special because I have many friends like you guys that would probably give up everything to be in my shoes (competitively speaking). I hope you all can understand what I mean when I say this because you guys give me more drive each time out. I can look back at this year and say, wow, but I can promise that '09 will be followed with WTF (lol) as 2009 is gonna be mine!

I'm having tons of snow here in Denver right now, so might stay in, visit with my parents and play some COD5 online.

Take care and thank you all once again for showing me that there are some real fans out there.

Phil

Phil, We are glad and lucky to be a bodybuilder and a humble person like you not only in this forum if not as you noticed this is almost entirely a Pro-Phil Heath forum I mean everyone is amazed and surprised of your out of this world condition and muscles. With your example I finally understood how to trained ARMS properly as you are blessed with the best genetics in arms department, besides you display the most beutiful condition making big guy look like smurfs and of course with your attitude and your ethics and hard work you are increasing the amount of fans as in my country Costa Rica, we hope to have your visit someday, and of course we are all waiting that 2009 Mr. Olympia will be yours.

R

Ruhlforever

Phil, We are glad and lucky to HAVE a bodybuilder and a humble person like you not only in this forum if not as you noticed this is almost entirely a Pro-Phil Heath forum I mean everyone is amazed and surprised of your out of this world condition and muscles. With your example I finally understood how to trained ARMS properly as you are blessed with the best genetics in arms department, besides you display the most beutiful condition making big guy look like smurfs and of course with your attitude and your ethics and hard work you are increasing the amount of fans as in my country Costa Rica, we hope to have your visit someday, and of course we are all waiting that 2009 Mr. Olympia will be yours.

medicineman

medicineman

phil is the ideal champion. kinda like arnold. he has a champions personality and attitude to go with the sick physique. by far my favorite pro ever. has been since he one the usa.

Bone Yard

Bone Yard

hey phil, do you have a ps3 or xbox 360? man it will be an honour if i can add you on my buddy list. i will have serious bragging rights haha. p.s. i have a ps3

team flex

team flex

phil good luck in the 09 season cause i know your going to tear everyone up!...:xmasbigok:

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know this thread is bout Phil and I admire the most of the pics posted here BUT just want to point to Dexter's KKKRRAZY double back shot in the ASC pics... he was way better in that than he was in O

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree! I feel that Dexter was better at this year's ASC as he improved and showed great balance with his fullness and conditioning.

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey phil, do you have a ps3 or xbox 360? man it will be an honour if i can add you on my buddy list. i will have serious bragging rights haha. p.s. i have a ps3

I do have a PS3 and play just about 6 days a week.
Games include, COD5, SOCOM, Guitar Hero 3, Aerosmith and World Tour, GranTurismo, Fallout3 and of course Metal Gear Solid: R.O.P.

Me along with my friend and nutritionist Hany Rambod play COD5 all the time.

msuman

msuman

Awesome photos!!! Thanks for sharing with us.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil Heath thats one thing I'm at least better than you at. Kicking your ass on CoD :p jk. I have been playing pc games for a while tho and i excel in those games, it comes natural to me. Tho if its xbox I don't even own one.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WoW!

Thank you so much you guys, I really appreciate the support! It makes me get a lil' emotional to see the progress, remembering what I was going through in each year. People don't realize this but I do a lot of this for you guys, as I never picked bodybuilding, bodybuilding picked me. I've always said that I would never throw away my genetics and drive for laziness or fear of being special because I have many friends like you guys that would probably give up everything to be in my shoes (competitively speaking). I hope you all can understand what I mean when I say this because you guys give me more drive each time out. I can look back at this year and say, wow, but I can promise that '09 will be followed with WTF (lol) as 2009 is gonna be mine!

Phil

Phil you are a true inspiration to us all. You are the man and i cant wait until you dominate the Olympia next year. :eclipsee_gold_cup: Good luck to you and God Bless.

and demostenes thanks for the awesome pics. repped!:xyxthumbs:

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I APPRECIATE ALL THE COMMENTS, GUYS...

HERE IS ONE AWESOME PIC FROM 2008 IRONMAN
philheath2008ironmanrt8-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that is an awesome pic. he has an awesome back and some nice looking hamstrings.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
"AWESOME" photoshop

2wrou28-1.jpg

the rest of them are great, thx.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hi there,
thanks for stealing my pictures from my website

You should be happy "your pics" are on this great forum with tons of quality members!

Free advertising and shit...

Plus it's been monts now since the pic is up....:deadhorse: