• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

FIBO Power Germany 1st day: Victor & Roelly guset posing and many more...

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Victor upper body is awesome !!!

very nice pic's !! thanks Zoknat :tiphat:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that dutch guy has a pretty funny mustache, looks huge tho.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Ronnie's right bicep... what happened? :bitenails:

K

Kagelberg84

Victor's chest is surreal!!! The thickness is something that many pros only dream of..

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Vic's looking good, hopefully the legs asimmetry will disappear soon and he'll be ready to rumble at the O.Great to see Trey Brewer has learned from his past errors and is putting on some quality mass instead of quality fat.Roelly Winklaar will do big damage as Pro, looks good next to Vic.Ronnie, well he's 45 guys, off juice and has suffered considerable injuries, what did you expected?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Vic's looking good, hopefully the legs asimmetry will disappear soon and he'll be ready to rumble at the O.Great to see Trey Brewer has learned from his past errors and is putting on some quality mass instead of quality fat.Roelly Winklaar will do big damage as Pro, looks good next to Vic.Ronnie, well he's 45 guys, off juice and has suffered considerable injuries, what did you expected?

The only reason we're saying anything about Ronnie's Asymmetries is because he plans on competing again. Seriously though... his arms are completely different shapes now.