• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2011 IFBB FIBO POWER Pro Germany Competitor's List (Update)

Who will WIN this Competition?


  • Total voters
    9
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Line Up Men's Bodybuilding

Serdar Aktolga TUR
Thomas Benagli ITA
Oleg Emelianov RUS
Dexter Jackson USA
Essa Obaid UAE
Ronny Rockel GER
Roelly Winklaar NED
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
hum.... Dexter is doing it...
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ Because he knows he's going to take it... only if Roelly doesn't come totally dialed in. Rockel shoul be the other top3 guy.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Essa Obaid Road to the Fibo Power Video Part 1 Chest & Triceps 2 Weeks Out!



Douko6 1
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Essa is a beast man.... an underrated beast... but a beast nontheless...
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Essa is a beast man.... an underrated beast... but a beast nontheless...
...x 2... Ill put all my money in the future
Essa just need a little more to convince the judges!
But it's a dinosaur!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ He prob needs a little bit more back density...
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
...The latest edition, today's list





2011FIBOGermany_competitorlist2-1.gif



2011FIBOGermany_competitorlist3-1.gif
 
Last edited:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
...The latest edition, today's list



2011FIBOGermany_competitorlist1-1.gif
 
Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
essa needs more back, hams and inner thigh..
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Berry

Berry

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2009
Messages
229
Points
18
I don't see dex anymore on the list did he chickened out :greddy2:.Are any of you guys going to the fibo i'm going on fridays.
 
Berry

Berry

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2009
Messages
229
Points
18
Essa Road to the FIBO posing with Sibil thanks Team-Andro :thumbsup:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Essa Road to the FIBO posing with Sibil thanks Team-Andro :thumbsup:

...Oh .. This video is going to do to change my list!
She is delivering what it lacks in the Stage!
Interestingly ..good video friend ..Thank you!
Essa with these aids will be within the top 3 easily!


nl4c3m-1.jpg

 
Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Ronny Rockel One Week Out for FIBO Pro!

2w5vihg-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top