• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Does Jay have a chance of ever winning The Olympia gain?

Can Jay ever win another Olympia?

• Total voters
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Probably yes...at least, i'd like to see Jay placing ahead of Kai.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Top 5....but # 5 though

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm voting no... he won 1 Olympia and was given another... the Phil Heath era starts this year.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm voting no... he won 1 Olympia and was given another... the Kai Greene era starts this year.

:io:

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Definately not.

Balls to that. Of course Jay still has a spot in the top 3. Remember, all it takes is for his opponents to show up out of shape; Jay doesn't have to be the best to win, he just has to be sharper than the others that day.

A hard, ripped Cutler will beat an out of shape Victor, or a soft Phil. Remember, it's the Olympia. Dorian won with half a bicep.

R

Ruhlforever

hahahaha, age is playing an incredible role in the now jay diminished condition, since the eruption of Phil Heath, Phil has been the parameter in which all bodybuilders are being measured, for example Jay never had the best pair of arms which is now more than evident, since the end of Ronnie-Jay Rivalry Jay is no more interested in exceed his back even more as in 2006, his back is no a highligh, just his legs continue being the best in the bussiness with the crazy cuts but now jay looks really really TIRED OF COMPETITION, another ronnie coleman virus right there

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
nope, day of the freak is over

I dont think the era of the freak is over, Jay is just a freak that doesnt get verry shredded and is not symmetrical at all. The new freaks at the top of the game are Kai and Phil.... Phil is a freak and nobody cant deny that after seeing his recent guest posing. Being a freak doesnt necessarily mean having a small waist or being ugly, it means being extremely muscular for your frame and getting crazy shredded. Kai (especially from the back) has some super freaky muscularity. Phils arms, legs, and back are freaky and its only a matter of time for him to be freaky head to toe..... i cant wait :D

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

Definately not.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Balls to that. Of course Jay still has a spot in the top 3. Remember, all it takes is for his opponents to show up out of shape; Jay doesn't have to be the best to win, he just has to be sharper than the others that day.

A hard, ripped Cutler will beat an out of shape Victor, or a soft Phil. Remember, it's the Olympia. Dorian won with half a bicep.
The odds of Jay coming in "on" and Dex, Phil, Vic, and Kai all coming in "off" isn't a likely enough scenario for Vegas to take bets on.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Has Dex ever been "off"?

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
...maybe who knows
:io:

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The odds of Jay coming in "on" and Dex, Phil, Vic, and Kai all coming in "off" isn't a likely enough scenario for Vegas to take bets on.

Never said the odds were in his favor. If you noticed, I did vote "no" in the poll. I don't expect Jay to place in the top 3, but I'd be foolish to exclude the possibility.

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

Biggest and thickess back of the bussiness been overlooked again.

He will give you guys a surprise.

thick back is all you preach about jay.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm going to vote yes, cause there is still the "POSSIBILITY" he could come back on top he would have come make 09 the driest he's ever been, real gritty and begins wearing a weight belt uberly tight for the rest of the off and on season to try to force his waist saller similar to what Coleman did using the Girddle Method to get that nice V-taper.