• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

24 Hours to Live

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Ethan Hawke is a deep penetration agent who was tasked by a big organization to eradicate a witness against the big boss. When the job failed, the organization got back at him. Captured and had an implant that will terminate his life after 24 hours, he escaped and tried to help the witness that was once his prey. 24 Hours to Live is a full action that some scenes were not realistic.
 
M

Melee

Banned
Joined
Mar 5, 2018
Messages
9
Points
0
This is my first time ever hearing of this movie. Is it new, old? I'll have to Google it and see what this is all about.
Ok, I'm back. 2017. Has a three star rating on IMBd, and a two star rating on Rotten Tomatoes. Not great ratings, but ratings don't stop me from watching a movie necessarily. Many of the movies that I find myself really liking, I find out after looking them up, often have poor ratings. The title of this film grabbed my attention, and since I'm a movie person I might watch this over the summer.
 
NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2018
Messages
397
Points
18
I think Hollywood is all out of new ideas. If he only has 24 hours to live and he's telling you he's going to kill you, why not just jump in a plane to New Zealand or something and when you land book a return ticket and fly back home. By the time you land back home, he's dead.
 
Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 30, 2018
Messages
506
Points
18
This movie- 24 Hours to Live, sounds like a very enjoyable action thriller- I never pictured Ethan Hawke as a lead action hero, but his sad and tired face expressions they say, really make him fit this character quite well. He usually shows a lot of depth with his characters though, and I heard this movie is non-stop action from start to finish.
 
Top