• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

25 reasons why you should start drinking Grean Tea.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Orginially published at www.jimmysmithtraining.blogspot.com

25 Reasons Why You Should Start Drinking Green Tea Now

You Should Start Drinking Green Tea Right Now:

1. Green Tea and Cancer
Green tea helps reduce the risk of cancer. The antioxidant in green tea is 100 times more effective than vitamin C and 25 times better than vitamin E. This helps your body at protecting cells from damage believed to be linked to cancer.

2. Green Tea and Heart Disease
Green tea helps prevent heart disease and stroke by lowering the level of cholesterol. Even after the heart attack, it prevents cell deaths and speeds up the recovery of heart cells.

3. Green Tea and Anti-Aging
Green tea contains antioxidant known as polyphenols which fight against free radicals. What this means it helps you fight against aging and promotes longevity.

4. Green Tea and Weight Loss
Green tea helps with your body weight loss. Green tea burns fat and boosts your metabolism rate naturally. It can help you burn up to 70 calories in just one day. That translates to 7 pounds in one year.

5. Green Tea and Skin
Antioxidant in green tea protects the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals, which cause wrinkling and skin aging. Green tea also helps fight against skin cancer.

6. Green Tea and Arthritis
Green tea can help prevent and reduce the risk of rheumatoid arthritis. Green tea has benefit for your health as it protects the cartilage by blocking the enzyme that destroys cartilage.

7. Green Tea and Bones
The very key to this is high fluoride content found in green tea. It helps keep your bones strong. If you drink green tea every day, this will help you preserve your bone density.

8. Green Tea and Cholesterol
Green tea can help lower cholesterol level. It also improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol, by reducing bad cholesterol level.

9. Green Tea and Obesity
Green tea prevents obesity by stopping the movement of glucose in fat cells. If you are on a healthy diet, exercise regularly and drink green tea, it is unlikely you'll be obese.

10. Green Tea and Diabetes
Green tea improves lipid and glucose metabolisms, prevents sharp increases in blood sugar level, and balances your metabolism rate.

11. Green Tea and Alzheimer's
Green tea helps boost your memory. And although there's no cure for Alzheimer's, it helps slow the process of reduced acetylcholine in the brain, which leads to Alzheimer's.

12. Green Tea and Parkinson's
Antioxidants in green tea helps prevent against cell damage in the brain, which could cause Parkinson's. People drinking green tea also are less likely to progress with Parkinson's.

13. Green Tea and Liver Disease
Green tea helps prevent transplant failure in people with liver failure. Researches showed that green tea destroys harmful free radicals in fatty livers.

14. Green Tea and High Blood Pressure
Green tea helps prevent high blood pressure. Drinking green tea helps keep your blood pressure down by repressing angiotensin, which leads to high blood pressure.

15. Green Tea and Food Poisoning
Catechin found in green tea can kill bacteria which causes food poisoning and kills the toxins produced by those bacteria.

16. Green Tea and Blood Sugar
Blood sugar tends to increase with age, but polyphenols and polysaccharides in green tea help lower your blood sugar level.

17. Green Tea and Immunity
Polyphenols and flavenoids found in green tea help boost your immune system, making your health stronger in fighting against infections.

18. Green Tea and Cold and Flu
Green tea prevents you from getting a cold or flu. Vitamin C in green tea helps you treat the flu and the common cold.

19. Green Tea and Asthma
Theophylline in green tea relaxes the muscles which support the bronchial tubes, reducing the severity of asthma.

20. Green Tea and Ear Infection
Green tea helps with ear infection problem. For natural ear cleaning, soak a cotton ball in green tea and clean the infected ear.

21. Green Tea and Herpes
Green tea increases the effectiveness of topical interferon treatment of herpes. First green tea compress is applied, and then let the skin dry before the interferon treatment.

22. Green Tea and Tooth Decay
Green tea destroys bacteria and viruses that cause many dental diseases.It also slows the growth of bacteria which leads to bad breath.

23. Green Tea and Stress
L-theanine, which is a kind of amino acids in green tea, can help relieve stress and anxiety.

24. Green Tea and Allergies
EGCG found in green tea relieves allergies. So, if you have allergies, you should really consider drinking green tea.

25. Green Tea and HIV
Scientists in Japan have found that EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate) in green tea can stop HIV from binding to healthy immune cells. What this means is that green tea can help stop the HIV virus from spreading.

Jimmy Smith, CSCS, is a fitness coach who trains athletes and injured individuals as well as fitness competitors and enthusiasts in Stamford, Connecticut. In addition, Jimmy is currently advancing his education as a master?s degree student in Human Movement Visit Jimmy's website www.jimmysmithtraining.com to sign up for his free newsletter and to receive his special report on rapid body fat reduction.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice post fatality Your post have Greatly improved You will be vip in no time.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Green Tea is the bomb-diddley. Try and get the authentic stuff from Japan and never use boiling water, it destroys a lot of the anti-oxidant properties that the tea provides. Use water just before the boil. I was addicted to it when I was in Japan, they even serve it cold for free at fast-food restaurants.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Interesting El Freako, thanks for the tip. And BigVic, thanks bud! But honestly, I'm not really aiming for VIP, I'm just here to learn and improve myself, but if VIP comes along, I'd gladly accept it. :tiphat:

hydro

hydro

u can get green tea bottled here but i guess that wouldnt be as effective as homemade?

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Either way your still drinking green tea which is good! Doesn't really matter how its bottled.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know about all the good reasons to drink it, the problem for me is.....the taste!

PS: You should have been a VIP by now, but you have the right attitude

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, I haven't actually tried it yet, but I'll definitely hit it up sometime due to all it's nutritional benefits. And it's ok Sexnews, I'm perfectly fine with it. :tiphat:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
White Tea gives all the same benefits but is better, and tastes better too.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't know whether you guys have in in other counries, but in South Africa we have "Rooibos" tea. Claimed to also have "miracle" properties and doesn't taste bad at all

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
warpig

warpig

great post! I love me some green tea

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It also tastes great on ice cream.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh nice, never heard of tea on ice cream, but I bet it's good.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
great find fatality! i only thought it helped with weight loss by speeding up your metabolism!

big man

big man

Maybe a silly question....I get green tea extract in pills from Walmart. Does that work the same as drinking green tea? Only cost about $3 too! I take about 6 a day.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If anything the pills might have more green tea than a normal pouch does when you make. Just as long as it's strictly green tea pills, then I'd suppose you're fine.

S

Sanchin

lol when are people going to stop believeing in the miricale pill

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What are you talking about Sanchin? Green is a great thing to drink, or at least take in a pill form. I don't believe in miracles but I do believe that green tea works wonders.