• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

3 Time Bikini Pro Champion Catherine Radulic

P

Pharmacom

This girl is amazing

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Cathy Radulic
10 random things about me
1. I was born and raised in Queens N.Y but Colombian at heart. My parents would take us every summer for 2 months at a time every year of my childhood life.
2. I have a drop dead gorgeous daughter @danilanio_ and a handsome boy @christianlanio
3. I sign my own pay checks. ?I've been a successful small business owner for over 8 years now. Prior to that, I have always been in leadership managerial positions for Corporate America so I'm beyond thankful to finally work for myself. #blessed #vantedsolutions
4. My husband is a whole lot younger than I ? #MC
5. I take no shit but I do no harm. I believe ? in Karma. Just sit back and watch.
6. I love ❤️ to sleep. I sleep a minimum of 7-9 peaceful hrs a night, all continuous sleep. I consider it a blessing! But I never ever nap during the day. Why? The few times I do I wake up feeling groggy. I hate that feeling.
7. I pray every night and I give thanks every morning for a new beginning.
8. Everything I put my mind, heart and soul into I accomplish. If I don't feel it in my heart I won't even attempt do it!! #gogetter
9. I'm a crazy animal lover. Humans that say they don't like dogs I immediately don't like. I would love to start a non profit for dogs one day (It's on my bucket lis) along with traveling to a 3rd world country to donate my time to help sick poor children.
10. I love gardening and cooking from recipes books. But Im a terrible baker. Photo by @jmmanion

Last edited by a moderator:
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
u should put this in the contest!

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I guess that there is a good reason why she is the champ, as she certainly has the looks. I would not mind seeing some updates and more news about her.

Reactions: TalkAdmin
L

lokielovesbunny

I must say she has beautiful iron made body that can easily grab anyone's attention and huge difference as compared to pervious years this year she is more toned and in shape. I wish her good luck for her bodybuilding career

Reactions: TalkAdmin