• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
UGFreak Bodybuilding Gear

3 weeks later and I'm still waiting for my protein!

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I ordered a 10lb bag of Optimum Whey Protein and some creatine caps from a online discount supp shop. I clicked the 48hr delivery option through DHL.

That was 3 weeks ago...

First they tried to deliver but missed me by 25mins, they left a delivery card... with the wrong fucking package number on it!!! :angrydude: I spent a week trying to get it re-delivered til one of the customer service people at DHL realised their mistake. I asked for it to be redelivered the following week, 2 days later... nothing. I called and asked for them to redeliver it again this week as I was on nights and therefore home all day. Yesterday I spent all day at home waiting for my package to no avail. I called up DHL this morning and was told that the package was refused at the delivery address and had been returned to sender. I WAS HOME ALL DAY!!! :angrydude:

Moral of this story: DHL blow goats.

On the upside I called the supplement shop and they're going to send my order to me again through a Parcelforce with some added freebies. Fingers crossed... :xyxthumbs:

/end rant.

Does anybody else here get their supps from online?

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
When I order my stuff and get it from DHL here in sweden they call me and ask if I want to pick it up or have it delivered, and if so when

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
When I order my stuff and get it from DHL here in sweden they call me and ask if I want to pick it up or have it delivered, and if so when

Pickup involves a 1.5hr bus ride at least. You don't get to choose delivery time here.

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Well I finally got my protein today...

and the fuckers forgot my freebies!!! :angrydude:

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Had similar Problem With DHL. Only plus side was I received my order twice when the company saw the package was being returned by DHL. Both arrived within a day of each other. CH-Ching