P
proteinguysx
Well-known member
Member
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2009
- Messages
- 59
- Points
- 6
All right, I have several questions....1. Is it true muscle grows when is in rest?, then how long or how many days are need it to recover?
2./ Is is true working out more than 50 minutes a day is not good, I read that working out more than this time is effortless then I see pro lifting during 2 hours.
3.- Is it true is not positive or no good to do both exercises, arms and legs in the same day, I usually do both and I get excited and exhausted but some people think is not good because of blood circulation. Should I do the arms one day and legs the other day?
4./ Is it better to drink protein or liquids during the workout or it is better to not drink at all and wait to end the routine?
5.- If I practice the same routine as other person would I get the same results or not? or should I seek a more specific routine?
Well thats it, thank you !!!









