• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

50 Greatest Comic Book Characters

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Just for interests sake. Its given me a few suggestions of titles to look up. Can't say I'm happy about you-know-who as number one though.

Fucking super-powered boyscout.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
647
Points
18
Bs list, Batman should be No.1. I've never even heard of No.3.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
^^ Ditto Batman s a DC Comics powerhouse and only but spawn as 50.. i would have made him at least 30
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
that list was a joke. spawn should be much higher, batman should be number 1, superman should be closer to 11
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
i would of had spawn top 30,
Batman top 3 with spiderman & superman
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
damn Emma Frost :gaygay:


but the list is fucked up, The Thing > The Hulk? lol
i have Spawn, The Punisher, Wolverine and a few others way higher than they are, Superman on the 1st place ..mehh, and lol at John Constantine in the 3rd place, pure bullshit.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Dude Emma frost is a hottie 2nd Superman is a overated and useless Hero, Batman without powers has saved the entire justice league more than they have saved him.

Wolverine got where he was due to popularity, The punisher is just a pissed guy wtih gun he shouldn't even be in the top 50. How the thing got over the hulk I agree......wtf The Hulk could easily place in the top 5. And could pwn everyone on that list.


But then agian they say characters as in unique and drmatic persona which is why there are guys whom can't kick as much ass but have interesting characters..
 
Top