• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

$700B bailout passes

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
http://money.cnn.com/2008/10/03/news/economy/house_friday_bailout/index.htm?postversion=2008100309

daviesbv8-1.gif
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
No offence but its "your" own fault...and since the U.S has such influence over the world you guys are draging other countrys to their knees..
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
From earlier today.



 
TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,235
Points
38
I've also heard this bill, when voted against, was 3 pages long and now it's some 400 pages long since the lobbyists got their hands in it. It's nice we vote for govt. officials to represent us in D.C. and they pull shit like this.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
I've also heard this bill, when voted against, was 3 pages long and now it's some 400 pages long since the lobbyists got their hands in it. It's nice we vote for govt. officials to represent us in D.C. and they pull shit like this.

Went from 3 to 450.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
It must be nice to live outside the US and blame every single American for the countries problems.


Ofcourse :jerkoff1::49:

If those that actually decide your countys politics wasn't so damn naive and stopped seeing them self as a supreme being and a god damn world police all the time there probably wouldn't be a economy problem for you....."You guys" are fu**ing war lords...if there is a fishing boat of course I can guarantee you that there will be a freakin aircarrier and 45823847 warships "assisting to preserve the peace".

And since you even negrepped me for writing my (and problably BILLIONS of others) opinion just shows that you see through your fingers about that also. Im far from involved with politics, but I can smell bullshit. Why cant you?...or are you just naive?
 
TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,235
Points
38
Ofcourse :jerkoff1::49:

If those that actually decide your countys politics wasn't so damn naive and stopped seeing them self as a supreme being and a god damn world police all the time there probably wouldn't be a economy problem for you....."You guys" are fu**ing war lords...if there is a fishing boat of course I can guarantee you that there will be a freakin aircarrier and 45823847 warships "assisting to preserve the peace".

And since you even negrepped me for writing my (and problably BILLIONS of others) opinion just shows that you see through your fingers about that also. Im far from involved with politics, but I can smell bullshit. Why cant you?...or are you just naive?

I negged you because your prejudging an entire country because of their government. You post here and I know that you know not all Americans support American troops invading/occupying the rest of the world. I do not support the American government at all and to throw me, and many other Americans, in the mix with the war, money hungry government is just wrong. Why do you think I supported Ron Paul? Because I believed in almost everything he stood for. I never voted for Bush, I never supported this war and I've never supported an expanding, out of control government. Don't get me wrong, I love the foundations of this country but I hate, with a passion, the people who run it.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I negged you because your prejudging an entire country because of their government. You post here and I know that you know not all Americans support American troops invading/occupying the rest of the world. I do not support the American government at all and to throw me, and many other Americans, in the mix with the war, money hungry government is just wrong. Why do you think I supported Ron Paul? Because I believed in almost everything he stood for. I never voted for Bush, I never supported this war and I've never supported an expanding, out of control government.

pff....You are making this sound like I attacked you...with I didn't.
It was the government I talked about obviously if you bothered to think before writing
What I tried to say was..What goes around comes around.

EDIT: You cant expect that a country can babysitt everyone without getting "hated"
 
TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,235
Points
38
pff....You are making this sound like I attacked you...with I didn't.
What I tried to say was..What goes around comes around.

I know this country is f*cked no matter what happens but many people do mean good (it's just a matter of getting them off their but to stand for their beliefs). I just get real touchy when someone says every American is a slim ball like the government.

I just saw your EDIT and I do agree but I just hope that people don't blame an entire country; that's all. And, yes, if a foreign country invaded America I'd probably do the same as the people from the Middle East are doing; but I still wouldn't hate every person from that foreign country.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I just get real touchy when someone says every American is a slim ball like the government.

Which I didn't, hence the bunnyears around certain words
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Top