• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

71 Year Old Bodybuilder Edward Diget

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
I hope I am still pumping iron at 71 like Edward Diget who has been doing martial arts for 55 years! He has also been pumping iron for 35 years! He is currently a PT(Physical Therapist) and the oldest one in the UK!
Edward Diget

Here is Edward Diget recently:
Edward Diget
 
Last edited:
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
Well that is certainly impressive. I really hope that I can be anything close to where this guy is when I start getting up there. I guess that is assuming that I will even make it that far, though, and I would not really want to bet on the possibilities of that happening. Anyways, I am sure it is hard work and good for him for keeping it up and staying strong. He is certainly someone to look up to. Thanks for sharing.
 

Similar threads

CoachCelestine
Replies
0
Views
1
CoachCelestine
CoachCelestine
SteelPhysique
Replies
2
Views
145
BrofessorLift
BrofessorLift
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
70
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
93
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Top