• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

8 Most Horrible Tumors

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
^^ Please explain for us slow people.
hmm, no.... no point was missed. it is what it is.
Two points actually:

1) sexnews is merely copy/pasting lists to the same site in all of these threads he makes. They're all from that site. He likes their lists. One thread would suffice, especially if it was formatted and included the list with spoiler tags, not linked our members elsewhere when it's not necessary.

2) Tech doesn't post images inside the threads themselves, at least not to my recollection (and I'm feeling too lazy to go back and check right now). Spoiler tags work wonders.

P

Pain

VIP
^^^^ What Line said.

Tech gives a warning to what we are getting into. He gives us an option.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Two points actually:

1) sexnews is merely copy/pasting lists to the same site in all of these threads he makes. They're all from that site. He likes their lists.

Yes I like those lists, and so do a lot of other members.

One thread would suffice, especially if it was formatted and included the list with spoiler tags, not linked our members elsewhere when it's not necessary.

Didn't know about spoilers before. Will do with next gross list. As far as sending members elsewhere, that was never my intention. I just thought I would post the best pics, save members some time and if they wanted to see more, they could go to the site. Next time I will post everything WITH spoilers and a warning, although I don't think the others lists are as bad as the tumor ones.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
sexnews said:
Yes I like those lists, and so do a lot of other members.
They max out around 10-12 responses each. I wouldn't label them as a monolith of popularity, as they're oftentimes the same members.
sexnews said:
Didn't know about spoilers before. Will do with next gross list. As far as sending members elsewhere, that was never my intention. I just thought I would post the best pics, save members some time and if they wanted to see more, they could go to the site. Next time I will post everything WITH spoilers and a warning, although I don't think the others lists are as bad as the tumor ones.
I know your intention wasn't to send members elsewhere, it just that because it's always from the same site, it might be best to just make a thread devoted to their lists. Your above compromise is fine though. Like I said, I know you're not trying to drive traffic away and that was of little concern on our part anyway. It just seemed unnecessary.