• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

8 TIMES BABY !!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
.. God Chacon says: " he has huge arms, mine are 55 cm there so he has at least 3 or 4 more "





olympia026ns4-1.jpg

​
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^when is that from?
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
And thats Colemans bad arm :ughnoes:
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
coleman got huge arms for sure !!!
thanks for the pic coach :tiphat:
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
King Ronnie... no explanation needed.

For the english-metric-system users:

Marcos Chacón's arms -> 55cm -> 21,61 inches
Ronnie Coleman's arms -> 59cm -> 23,22 inches

And yeah, that's Ronnie's bad arm, LOL.
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Look at the difference in forearms!
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
The shape of the biceps is what gets me. Ronnie has that nice peak and the other guy, well has nothing special.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
4,078
Points
138
Damn huge and like some others said, that's his bad arm, LOL.
 
Bone Yard

Bone Yard

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
255
Points
16
ronnie is a genetic freak.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
King Ronnie... no explanation needed.

For the english-metric-system users:

Marcos Chacón's arms -> 55cm -> 21,61 inches
Ronnie Coleman's arms -> 59cm -> 23,22 inches

And yeah, that's Ronnie's bad arm, LOL.
You know you Americans should get with metric system.

It's just you, Myanmar (Burma) and Liberia that officially don't use it. :49:

Plus 21 centimetres sounds so much more impressive than 8 1/4 inches. :xyxthumbs:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
You know you Americans should get with metric system.

It's just you, Myanmar (Burma) and Liberia that officially don't use it. :49:

Plus 21 centimetres sounds so much more impressive than 8 1/4 inches. :xyxthumbs:

hes not American. hes from SPAIN.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ We're not supposed to get caught up in facts when you try to stir people up.....:keke:

I tried, oh well....:methman:
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
76
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
70
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
97
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Top