• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

88% of D.C.'s 8th graders can't read

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But yall gotta wait to the weekend; too much homework to grade tonight.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, that's fucked up. I really cannot imagine the situation of these kids... they really don't know how much trouble it will bring to them later on. I've always thought everybody should know at least two languages, and be fluent in both. But this is... terrible.

And her solution does not appeal to me. Giving them money for good behavior ? In what kind of fucked up society do we live in ? I think that's just giving in to the fast solution, which will bring more problems later on.

If I was one of these kids, I would behave properly, get my money, and spend it on drugs, alcohol and whores. But that's just the ol' fucked up me, and I do believe there are many more like me out there.

Will this change anything ? Maybe.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

X2

On a serious note I don't why kids don't feel bad about not doing work. I cant ever not do work if its assigned. For some reason my conscious wont let me not do work that is needed to be done. If I don't complete everything thats needed to be done whether it be work or reading a chapter i feel like shit.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Part of this is due to the nature of D.C. It would be vastly unfair to judge the rest of the United States by D.C.

Quite shameful what goes on in our nation's capital, eh?

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Very funny video flex. I love when Jay Leno does that on his show cause he takes it to another level, its so funny.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He cant read...

I can read you doofus.
i used to have trouble reading up till the end of elementary school
was in CMC, took reading crap etc.
they thought i'd never get passed 5th grade
but i did, and graduated highschool
now im in college.

those kids are in 8th grade.
LOL

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone really want to hear me rant about No Child Left Behind now? Probably not.

Regardless, she's a numbskull.