• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

9 dead in Finnish college shooting

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
k. I never said towns and never said anything about drugs, nor did I say anything about "violence". I said school shootings.

the majority of school shootings are done by white males in middle or upperclass cities.

broofles

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
here in America, there are more school shootings in middle/upper class schools (ie white schools), than there are in poorer schools.

Thats cause all those poor schools have metal detectors and security guards when they walk in.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Thats cause all those poor schools have metal detectors and security guards when they walk in.
if only it were that simple. school shootings happen for much deeper reasons than just lax security.

prisons have pretty good security and people get killed in there all the time. :wutyousay:

ultimately it comes down to the fact that caucasians are just more susceptible to mental illness and emotional instability. (for whatever reasons)

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
prisons have pretty good security and people get killed in there all the time. :wutyousay:

Thats cause they get all jacked up in the yard :uhoh2: Plus people get messed up in prison cause guess what they are all criminals. You put that mean criminals in one place at a time and of course shit is gonna happen.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats cause they get all jacked up in the yard :uhoh2: Plus people get messed up in prison cause guess what they are all criminals. You put that mean criminals in one place at a time and of course shit is gonna happen.

are you joking? or you cant understand what tech is trying to explain...:wutyousay:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
are you joking? or you cant understand what tech is trying to explain...:wutyousay:

No im not. It doesn't matter how much security you have in a prison every single person in there is a criminal. If you put a bunch of criminals together what do you think is gonna happen?

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
No im not. It doesn't matter how much security you have in a prison every single person in there is a criminal. If you put a bunch of criminals together what do you think is gonna happen?
my point was....even in the most "secure" places, murder can still happen.

they could increase security in every school and I guarantee there would still be school shootings, and the majority would still be in middle/upperclass areas.

white kids are just plain crazy. :wutyousay:

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tech is right.. U cant solve these problems with better secure, metal detectors or something. If u really want to make these kind of things u will find a way to do it (bombs etc.). This guy hated humanity and he plained this attack many years.. So sick and sad.

Some kind of preemptive (therapy or something) things may solve these kind of problems. I dont know how many attacks must happen before coverment gets it..