• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

A balanced meal

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
It's not really about the diet but just the meal you take when you are on a workout program. I prefer a balanced meal of meat or fish and vegetables and fruits. Maybe it is mere psychological in effect but I feel stronger when my meal is balanced. We are meat eaters at home that's why I try to add vegetables and fish as often as I can. When I eat only fish and vegetables, it seems like I easily get tired.
 
Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 30, 2018
Messages
506
Points
18
You always hear that you should eat a balanced meal- and these should include the three core food groups. A portioned plate should include a balance of a quarter of proteins, a quarter of carbohydrates and half the plate should be vegetables as well. Some carbs should include rice, pasta, potatoes to name a few- also include some protein-rich foods on your plate including eggs, red meats, cheese and milk. Include some vegetables for a healthy metabolism- this would include along with vegetables, some fruits, nuts, and herbs as well.
 
to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 1, 2016
Messages
515
Points
18
Yeah, we can workout all we want, but without a proper diet behind that effort, we will ruin it.
 
Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
415
Points
18
It's the same with me, I'm also a meat eater coming. From a family of meat eaters and eating inly vegetables and fish nakes me weak. I really don't know if it's only psychological but I really tire easily if I don't eat any meat. Also a vegetable and fish diet always makes me hungry compared to a meat diet.
 

Similar threads

Top