• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

A 'blowout' victory for McCain in November?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can find such videos on any candidate during any election, they are people and since they don't even fully know their stances on certain issues they mess up. Their political agendas and stance's on major issues is memorized by their staff mostly. But yes, he definitely looks like a fool in those videos.
Ron Paul is the only one who didn't IMO. But may be I am biased
:e5cdunno:

No, just correct.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can find such videos on any candidate during any election, they are people and since they don't even fully know their stances on certain issues they mess up. Their political agendas and stance's on major issues is memorized by their staff mostly. But yes, he definitely looks like a fool in those videos.
Ron Paul is the only one who didn't IMO. But may be I am biased :e5cdunno:

very fair post. i don't think those vids show anything more than that McCain is old and sometimes contradicts what he says. do you think he is legitimately lying on all those topics? i don't. he's human and is constantly under public scrutiny and questioned constantly, no one could be perfect.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
very fair post. i don't think those vids show anything more than that McCain is old and sometimes contradicts what he says. do you think he is legitimately lying on all those topics? i don't. he's human and is constantly under public scrutiny and questioned constantly, no one could be perfect.

No, I do not think that he is lying.. but you would think that by now they would know exactly where they stand on certain issues. It may be a matter of old age, but to change your mind in a matter of minutes is quite humorous.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No, I do not think that he is lying.. but you would think that by now they would know exactly where they stand on certain issues. It may be a matter of old age, but to change your mind in a matter of minutes is quite humorous.

i'm pretty sure it's not within a matter of minutes. those clips all appear to be taken from different interviews all together in an effort to show McCain as a liar or wishy washy. if it was in a matter of minutes than i would think he was intentionally doing it.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm pretty sure it's not within a matter of minutes. those clips all appear to be taken from different interviews all together in an effort to show McCain as a liar or wishy washy. if it was in a matter of minutes than i would think he was intentionally doing it.

True, it could be a biased video made to make McCain look like that... but then again you never know. Politicians are notorious for such mess ups.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Our country (plus the rest of the world)'s future has been set a travesty, i dont like it, and took me a long time to deal with the facts
so many people in denial, so many that aren't ready to die for the end
this is a sign, that get out, snap out of it, don't make the same mistake again,and again. so many people easily believe the media, i dont get it. even those that make good money, and are definitely educated. sad.

As time rolls by us, we're becoming more unrealistic with our surroundings, more diversified and controlling of so much.
so fearful of the news, so angry because of the lies.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
any Democrat could win this election.

too many people will vote Democrat simply because George Bush is a Republican and has ruined this country.

people think that voting Democrat will turn things in a new direction.

thats the same thought i had. hell, some of the people i talk to here in Australia about American politics think George is a Democrat. however they came to beleive that i do not know :weaksuace:

seriously though, i am convinced that John McCain is the antichrist

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Oh come on, he's not old and senile, just old and stupid. Ron Paul is a year older, and he's been saying the exact same shit for 30 years in politics.

McCain is a liar, and a flip flopper. His stuff about taking a leisurely stroll in Baghdad is a lie, and his war flip flopping is just going with what's popular from the people pulling his strings.

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

the one that was meant to be within 11 mins is true, i saw the interview on MSNBC, can't remember which university the interview was held in, but thats what happened.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh come on, he's not old and senile, just old and stupid. Ron Paul is a year older, and he's been saying the exact same shit for 30 years in politics.

McCain is a liar, and a flip flopper. His stuff about taking a leisurely stroll in Baghdad is a lie, and his war flip flopping is just going with what's popular from the people pulling his strings.

I suppose I said honest because he seems that way in comparison to the current administration. So, honest in a relative way. Given the examples from the vids, he certainly does look like a numbwit. I must admit I haven't been watching much coverage of the candidates other than the little that Ron Paul gets. I probably should, even if it's just for entertainment.

I do not have much hope for our government anymore. I fear even if someone one fantastic like Ron Paul was elected, he would be hamstringed by Congress.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think this is just a matter of choosing the lesser evil. In that case I believe Obama has the vote.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh sure dont quote me..

hey cmon someone argue with me too :angrydude:

R

rick ramirezsublime

McSame is an undisputed, unmitigated liar, who is in agreement and will further enact "PNAC".The only chance that gregarious foible has to win this election is to do it the way Bush won. That is to steal it. Yes, it basically comes down to the lesser of 2 evils. Anyone,Black, female, Gay or Mongoloid would do a much better job than this fool in the White house now!:ranter: IF, for any reason Gammpy ends up in the WH, hold on, cause we will plummet further into despair, and into a full blown depression!:angrydude: