• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

A bodybuilder who marries his dolls?

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Yuri Tolochko, 36, from Kazakhstan wed his sex doll "Margo" in front of 100,000 followers on Instagram. The union was short-lived and the divorce was awarded a few months later. One year later he created Lola, a light-eyed brunette with a helium-filled bird's body. Yuri's fiancée, Lola, arrived in a big box and he decided to share this intense moment with his subscribers. Since then, it's been a "big love" scenario.

The "throuple" does everything together: make love, go out to restaurants, parties and even go on trips. Yuri wants his story to help people who, like him, love sex dolls, to express it openly. He also wants his experience to help women who have a complex, to feel free because "everyone has the right to happiness". Yuri: Every day I touch them, I hug them. It's love.

Yuri and Dolls

Reactions: TalkAdmin and KaiGold
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
A complete fool and the problem with the newer generations; total attention seekers.

Reactions: TalkAdmin and KaiGold
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wtf is a helium filled birds body?

Reactions: TalkAdmin
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Before clicking on this thread I was like "that has to be russian" because it reminded me of that story of a guy from Russia that once married a pizza lol.

Reactions: TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Before clicking on this thread I was like "that has to be russian" because it reminded me of that story of a guy from Russia that once married a pizza lol.
Now I could settle down with the right pizza.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: KaiGold
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Now I could settle down with the right pizza.

I declare you husband and pepperoni pizza. You can now take a bite from your wife.

Reactions: KaiGold and TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I declare you husband and pepperoni pizza. You can now take a bite from your wife.
Trust me I try every night.

Reactions: KaiGold and tkD