• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

A few hardcore pictures

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
A few posing picture

15x77s3-1.png


zwdglc-1.png


2uj10ex-1.png


m7azv9-1.png
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
Big Marcus looks to be in excellent condition there
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Levrone didn't compete in 2004.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Levrone competed in 2004? :wutyousay:
 
Priest76

Priest76

Active member
Member
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
31
Points
6
Where is the hardcore pictures? I only see the dudes posing, not at all the hardcore-side
of the sport.
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Want to see hardcore? Here you go! Look at RUHL!

2000-night-of-champions-23.jpg


2000-night-of-champions-19.jpg


These are from NOC 2000. Damn Markus was massive around 1999-2003.
 
Priest76

Priest76

Active member
Member
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
31
Points
6
Like a said, posing are NOT the hardcore side of the sport.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Like a said, posing are NOT the hardcore side of the sport.

You mean hardcore as in training pics right? I agree though, when I saw the heading saying "hardcore pics" I was thinking something different. Good pics none the less though :tiphat:
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Will change the title then
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Like a said, posing are NOT the hardcore side of the sport.
So hardcore pic can only be like: training in the dirty gym at the middle of the night without shirt with stupid grin on your face looking as bad as you can (B&W of course)? Oh, maybe even good ol' chicken sticking out of your ass.

IMO Ruhl is/was pretty hardcore.

Actually...whatever...I don't even care. :methman:
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
Like a said, posing are NOT the hardcore side of the sport.

i see what he's saying. the hardcore aspect of bodybuilding is usually considered the intense training and dieting done away from the glitz and glamour of the stage. posing on stage is not what i would classify as "hardcore" pics
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
black and white pics = automatically hardcore pics.

:jerkoff1:
 
MikeTyson

MikeTyson

Active member
Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
29
Points
6
Man.. the black/white pic of Ruhl looks pretty much hardcore to me.. damn look at his face!
 
faiz

faiz

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
141
Points
16
I never new dillet had such a gut
 
C

cannonball33

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
114
Points
16
That pic of Dillett and Ruhl -- Ruhl looks like a cartoon character there. Awesome!
 

Similar threads

Big VIC
Replies
4
Views
3K
Beefcake
Beefcake
Big VIC
Replies
3
Views
3K
Deathmaggot
Deathmaggot
Z
Replies
12
Views
6K
Zoknat
Z
PumpChaser
Replies
0
Views
44
PumpChaser
PumpChaser
Top