• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

A game show called Exit on tv

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
This is a unique game show on tv because the contestants fall into a trap when they make a mistake. It’s actually a contest of several couple. They are confined in a room and given questions to answer. If they give the correct answer, they progress to the next room otherwise they exit with a punishment. And since the contest is under time pressure, the element of thrill is there. It’s nice to watch especially when the game is nearing the end. Winners get to bring home 50 grand.
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
I have never heard of this one, but I have to say that I love the whole trap door thing. It sounds like more a Japanese game show, or at least a spin off of one, but either way I would be interested in seeing some.
 
Top