• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

A good mix, i've found working well for me.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
BSN Amino (powder),turmeric powder, Raw unfiltered honey,hemp powder, micro-creatine.
I drink this (3-4oz) pre workout, and the rest during workout, and finish (2-3oz) at the end.
Great stamina, pump. weird how it works, no caffeine. dunno if it'll be the same for everyone.
 
S

Salkoazer

Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
5
Points
1
Turmeric has some nice nitrous compounds on it so I would guess that's where the pump comes from (Release of NO to increase blood flow to muscles)
Honey provides simple sugars and then you add aminos and creatine.
You just made a caffeine free preworkout mate, better get that shit patented ahah
 
Z

zonemik

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2016
Messages
22
Points
3
Yes, you are right. Because of the compounds present in turmeric, you feel energized and you don't feel like you need any additional consumption for stamina. I have never tried it yet, but I would definitely try it.
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
105
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
RockyBuilder
Replies
0
Views
299
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
419
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
FrenzyMaster
Replies
0
Views
490
FrenzyMaster
FrenzyMaster
Top