L
lorri_01
Well-known member
Member
- Joined
- Oct 20, 2007
- Messages
- 150
- Points
- 16
hey shortly iam going to being a prohormone stack (1ad n 4ad) n just wondering any suggestions on a legal pct to get hormone levels up etc any advice?
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
The only legal ones I know of would be something from gnc thats real shitty. Want some real pct your going to have to get clomid and nolvadex.
Why not both i know there similar but curious.
hmmm i cant gte hold of any nolva or clomid so gna have to be another option, i always see pops ups for legal gear pct tabs n 6-oxo dno if theyd help tho any feedback
let me just say it will be years before I take a prohormone again, I'm simply not old enough. hey serb,is it okay to pct rebound xt for m-drol, and a couple of weeks after rebound maybe take 6-oxo?
let me just say it will be years before I take a prohormone again, I'm simply not old enough. hey serb,is it okay to pct rebound xt for m-drol, and a couple of weeks after rebound maybe take 6-oxo?
those are otc hormones you speak of? i dont know much about them bro, sorry.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.