• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

A little confusion

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
I forgot, ..let's say Jay looks worse somehow tomorrow night..will this affect anything? I've always heard it's won in prejudging, but ofcourse i've also heard that there is something significant to the final , other than fans and slow poses to r & b songs. lol
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
At the Arnold Classic, Kai was trailing victor and he beat victor in the finals even though victor had more points in the prejudging
 
curtisymoo

curtisymoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
481
Points
16
i think this year the pj and finals are even
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Jay is probably too far in the lead to lose no matter how bad he looks tonight.
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
that's good to hear Flex :D. thanks fellas!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^ Agreed. I think Jay has perfect scores after the prejudging.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I don't think Jay would make any drastic changes during the night.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Pre-judging is the show. The finals is pretty much just entertainment for the fans. Thats not to say the judges can't change their scores throughout the night.
 

Similar threads

Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
61
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
122
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Top