• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

A man and his pet bear

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
He even made the bear his best man at his wedding. :bitelip:

25 pics

2ryn245-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
..is that real?
that pic where he is at the table seems like its not to me.
but i guess people make pets out of every animal
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
Wow thats crazy. If he raised the bear from a baby I dont think he will ever be in much harm.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
..is that real?
that pic where he is at the table seems like its not to me.
werd. I thought the same thing, until I saw read the website name. I doubt nationalgeographic.com would put fake stuff on their site.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
I wonder what would happen if that bear came into contact with other bears in the wild? It has only been in contact with humans its whole life.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
they share lots of hugs..
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
That bear is fucking awesome. BEAR HIGH FIVE

025_CB_SP_high20five-1.jpg
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
That is pretty cool, without the great risk of danger a bear would make a really cool pet.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
remove his claws and teeth and he pretty much can't harm you anymore..
well except he sits on you :49:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Brutus at the Thanksgiving dinner, lolol!
 
Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Messages
303
Points
18
That's crazy and kind of weird to bond like that with a wild animal.
 
Jason_ke

Jason_ke

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2020
Messages
119
Points
18
Haha..this is funny. But come to think of it, whoever came up with the teddy bear idea. Why was the bear chosen and yet they are not friendly or domesticated animals. Maybe just because the teddy bear looks cute and fluffy and all that? huh!
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
719
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
929
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
813
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Top